Ratings for Dr. Ruby R. Malva

Dr Malva took care of both my daughters from birth. Now my grandson is going to her. I have been to her house at 12 midnight with my oldest daughter and even at that hour she was on target as usual. Very caring and will listen also has phone hours and returns calls if not available. She is a great Dr. would refer her to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

I have two daughters, ages 11 and 4. I've been going to Dr. Malva since my oldest daughter was born. My sister also takes her 2 daughters to Dr. Malva. She is just wonderful. So knowledgeable and really listens to you. I always recommend her to friends with children. I absolutely love that she is always available even if only by phone. She is always spot on when making a diagnosis. It could be the farthest thing from your mind and it ends up being exactly what she predicted. Her assistant, Karen, has been with her for at least as long as I've been going there and she's always very courteous and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Malva.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

She was the pediatricians I went to for all three of my girls. She's a good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

Dr. Ruby R. Malva's Credentials

• Med Fak Der Ludwig Maximiliams Univ, Munchen, Bayern (Grad. 1961)

Top Urgent Care Centers in College Point, NY