Ratings for Dr. S Rajagopal

Stay away from this pharmaceutical chemo pusher .This doctor has no bed side manners - my sister walked in her office , no good morning , no how you feeling , asked her what kind of medical insurance she had , federal or private ? Please watch on you tube the truth about cancel - I can’t rate such a cold creature that has a title of Doctor !!! The staff was nice

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Rajagopal. Patient, answers questions thoroughly, never in a hurry. Lovely manner. Very knowledgeable and honest. Love her!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer at a age 30. As a mom with young children it was very hard on me to find out. Anna her nurse is amazing and would answer my phone calls and any questions or concerns I had. There are only a few things I didn't like about the doctor which aren't horrible. One is she doesn't like to give survival rates. I did find out after telling her I'm assuming the worst that it was 50%. She is very kind to the patient but if a family member asks questions she replys with a attitude. And lastly when I didn't want to take pain meds because I didn't need them she insisted but when I did need pain meds she refused to give them which I think is backwards. Overall though I find she is a good doctor and kind. Easy to understand too. I would recommend her & her awesome nurse.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Rajagopal is an excellent Oncologist as well as Ana her nurse. Very straightforward when she told me not to refer to the internet and to trust God and her as my oncologist. I'm on my 5th year with God's grace and I thank God for bringing her to me as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Very disappointed. I waited 6 months to see the doctor and discuss about my situation. Also to hear from her some advice. She was in and out. Less then a minute with me. She was in hurry.. I was in the room waited for her this time 45 minutes and first time I wanted 1 hour and 30 minutes. No humanity. Only business. It is very sad. I would like to change the oncologist. How can I do that.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. Rajagopal has given me confidence since the moment I met her. She makes it clear that she sees me as a person and, along with her team - who are wonderful, has given me terrific care.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

As a patient of Dr. Rajagopal I can only say that without her understanding and very caring personality I would never have gotten through this part of the journey. Her nurse, Anna, is absolutley the best!!! They both have a wonderful sense of humor and we had some great laughs which lightened the mood. I would highly recommend this "team"!!! I will miss them!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Rajagopal treated my wife and made her feel as good as possible even though the prognosis was terminal. She didn't candy coat or give some unrealistic expectations but treated her with dignity and respect. Which she didn't get from the Princess Margaret Hospital.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I am a current patient with Dx breats cancer. I find Dr R very pleasant and friendly. She spends adequate time with me and my husband who asked her a lot of questions. She is very knowledgeableand she explains the Tx and proceedure well.She listens to my concerns. She presented my case to the tumor board when I wanted to have a 2nd opinion . She was not annoyed like some other Drs would be. I find her very receptive and accomodating. I am very blessed to have to have her for my oncologist . She has Anna an RN on her team and both work together to meet my needs. I could phone Anna and she would get a Rx from Dr R phoned in to my pharmacist in no time at all! I wish there are more Drs like her. Sick people will have half of their battle won! My commendation for Dr Rajagopal./

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Dr. Rajagopal has been treating my mom's cancer for two years (chemo, radiation, surgery) with limited success. When she referred us to palliative care (gave my mom three months to live) we considerd a second option (cancer treatments in Germany) and my mom's health improved. Unfortunately, Dr. Rajagopal responded with colossal arrogance and her ego became more important than my mom's health. I don't see how we can continue with Dr. Rajagopal at this point.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012