Ratings for Dr. Robin Saunders

Dr Saunders has so far delivered two of my four daughters and has been our family physician for five years. He's one of the BEST doctors I've ever had. He's extremely caring and never rushes and he's wonderful with my children. We are very comfortable and can talk to him about anything.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Excellent listener, thorough, respectful. I trust this man.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

He tends to run late with apts, but that is probably because he doesn't rush you out the door. Good natured and willing to listen. He has been my doctor for 8 years and have been very pleased

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

He was my Doctor for 4 long Years and I miss him. Like most Human Beings, he had his snarky days but even then, he was great! .. overall he was Pleasant, trustworthy and caring/concerned when needed! .. I miss him!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I have only been around for 60 yrs so far but Dr Saunders is by far the most professional and caring GP I have ever had, You may have to wait an extra few minutes but that's only because he will not rush his patients through

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Very poor and uncaring Dr. What Dr. Calls 14 days later to tell you you have a U.t.i. an incompatent one. Thank god it was only a U.T.I. and not something more serious. I am so disgusted with his lack of care .

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Saunders is one the few remaining doctors that puts his patients before everything. He takes his time with you and listens to you. I definitely recommend him (and I have seen a lot of doctors).

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr Robin Saunders was my family go for 10 years and he was the best Doctor I ever had ! I wish he was my Doctor, but since I no longer live on the Island, I cannot see him anymore ? Highly recommended !

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Not impressed ... with just about any doctor at West Coast clinic in Sooke. It just so happens that Dr. Saunders is the last one I seen there. I've seen a few however when I and some other family members had to come in a few times and the consensus is the same - more interested in the dollar, less interested in the patient. Not one we've had there (and between us, we've seen four of them) actually seem to listen to the concerns of the patient. There is that (sadly) typical attitude of "I know everything, I know better than you, so sit down, shut up, and listen so I can get you out the door and get paid." This latest time I was in regarding some pre-screening tests for cancer. Was nonchalantly informed it may be something, no exams were done, was told it may take a YEAR for a test, and sent on my way. Saw a new doctor now 2 days later, and guess what? Rectal exam instantly performed, scheduled test for cancer no longer than 3 months out, and new doctor listened. Ditch this clinic.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Had Dr.Saunders for almost two years,he has been amazing. I, on the other hand have most likely made his life "hell". He has just stayed the course and I am sure we will get through this .. I am pleased he is my Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013