You may also like

Rate Dr. Robin Saunders

Dr. Robin Saunders's Ratings

Very poor and uncaring Dr. What Dr. Calls 14 days later to tell you you have a U.t.i. an incompatent one. Thank god it was only a U.T.I. and not something more serious. I am so disgusted with his lack of care .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2910918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

Dr. Saunders is one the few remaining doctors that puts his patients before everything. He takes his time with you and listens to you. I definitely recommend him (and I have seen a lot of doctors).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2826585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr Robin Saunders was my family go for 10 years and he was the best Doctor I ever had ! I wish he was my Doctor, but since I no longer live on the Island, I cannot see him anymore ? Highly recommended !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

Not impressed ... with just about any doctor at West Coast clinic in Sooke. It just so happens that Dr. Saunders is the last one I seen there. I've seen a few however when I and some other family members had to come in a few times and the consensus is the same - more interested in the dollar, less interested in the patient. Not one we've had there (and between us, we've seen four of them) actually seem to listen to the concerns of the patient. There is that (sadly) typical attitude of "I know everything, I know better than you, so sit down, shut up, and listen so I can get you out the door and get paid." This latest time I was in regarding some pre-screening tests for cancer. Was nonchalantly informed it may be something, no exams were done, was told it may take a YEAR for a test, and sent on my way. Saw a new doctor now 2 days later, and guess what? Rectal exam instantly performed, scheduled test for cancer no longer than 3 months out, and new doctor listened. Ditch this clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Had Dr.Saunders for almost two years,he has been amazing. I, on the other hand have most likely made his life "hell". He has just stayed the course and I am sure we will get through this .. I am pleased he is my Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1721159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

The wait time was unbelievable LONG - one hour!!!! My time is just as important as Drs..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1721158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

Dr. Saunders is fantastic! I have him as a maternity doctor and couldn't be happier.. He totally goes out of his way to care for you and is creates a very comfortable environment. Very open, and very knowledgable and TAKES HIS TIME with you to make sure all your questions/concerns are addressed. My first appointment with him, I had written down the wrong time, came in later that day.. They were so understanding and even though I thought they were going to make me re-book they got me in in less than 10 minutes. I was very impressed.. and appreciative. Overall GREAT experience and look forward to future visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1721157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

We have moved around a lot. He is the best doctor we have ever had. We could not be happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1721156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

terrible bedside manners, treated my wife like dirt,never got see him personally cause he was always on holiday. i have since changed doctors and was never more happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1721161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2011

Horrible doctor who is very set in his ways. Very judgemental and unproffesional. He may seem caring, but take a glance through his notes. Don't trust this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1721160].votes_count ]]