Ratings for Dr. Constance L. Glasgow

A truly amazing doctor and person. My kids have seen her and Dr. Griffieth for 16 years and I can't imagine going anywhere else. She spends all the time with you that you need, so if I need to wait a bit in the waiting room while she's doing the same with other patients, I'm good with that!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

On the good side Dr. Glasgow was willing to spend time with patients, down side is it led to very lengthy delays and nearly every visit. Our daughter had a feeding problem where she was not gaining weight and was vomiting. She told us to feed her more. Not exactly the medical advice I would have expected. In addition, she made a big error giving a vaccination. She read the chart wrong and gave a vaccine only a couple weeks after my daughter had gotten it, when it wasn't due for months. We recently found out they forgot to give her a vaccine as well, so we will have to give that to her nearly 2 years after she was supposed to get it. Our new pediatrician is wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Constance L. Glasgow's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1960)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clifton Park, NY