Ratings for Dr. Nanette Alvarez

I have been seeing Dr Alvarez for many years , she is a wonderful doctor and when I see her and her staff they always make me feel like I'm seeing an caring friend . She is always up to date with new ways to help me keep my heart healthy and I am grateful that I am lucky enough to find her .

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Alvarez for a number of years. She is extremely knowledgeable regarding connective tissue disorders and is very thorough. She does not prescribe medications needlessly. She takes her time to provide thorough explanations. I have found her clinic staff to be wonderfully supportive and quick to respond. When I go for my visits, I always feel as if I am heard and respected as an individual, physically and emotionally.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Great Doctor..but I'm a wimp he needs to be told "Everything's going to be fine little guy" lol, you wont get that here but..I must say shes good..real good.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

If you're lucky enough to get Dr. Alvarez, then you can feel blessed that you're in the best hands possible. Her expertice and knowledge is balanced nicely with an amazing bedside manner. Absolutely the best!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Dr. Alvarez has been my Adult Cardio Doc for a number of years. I think she is one of the best around. I trust her 100%. Up front, no-nonsense and a VERY caring person. Her and her staff are Alberta Grade A-1 in my books. I have a very complex heart problem, she is very compitent.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

A wonderful cardiac doctor with a heart! She was an integral part of our life as my sister's congenital heart was wearing out. Her concern for my sister having a comfortable quality of life was always evident and her respite care to assist the family was amazing. A very special lady!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Alvarez for quite a number of years and am exceptionally satisfied. She is thorough and proactive and always takes the time to answer questions with honesty and understanding. I have the greatest respect for her as a doctor and appreciate her care and her support.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr Alvarez is the best! I couldn't have done it without her and her team. She is part of my life now. She game me hope!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2008

Best ever. She has been my doc since 1999. Helped explain everything and isn't afraid to tell the whole truth, not just what will help her further. She is thurough and complete and has excellent bedside manners. That is exactly what a sick person needs to make them feel better. I recommend her to anyone with Marfan Syndrome. I visit from out of province because she is the only one I trust.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

Dr. Alvarez is the best, I have a congenital heart defect (complex), I have the utmost trust for her and her staff.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007