Ratings for Dr. Parvaneh Borojeni

At 1st I was happy to see that a childhood doctor of mine was still around when my son was an infant. After having a bad experience with another medical group I was hopeful that Dr.Borojeni would be what I was looking for. Big let down-I was concerned with a medical condition that I thought my son had and she said 'don't worry about it he will grow out of it'-he is now 3 and is going in for a surgery that might possibly have been avoided if she didnt dismiss my concern. At my daughters 1st checkup as a newborn, after we had undressed her and had her ready Dr.Borojeni made us lug our stuff to another room because she was too hot in the room. After looking over my daughter thoroughly she continuously referred to her as 'he'. She was late a few times when we brought our son in for an appt and the office staff has no communication with eachother making it very frustrating when you are sitting there waiting for a vaccine from a nurse that doesn't know youre there-All in all poor practice.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Excellent doctor who is very knowledgeable. The only qualm I have is the amount of time I waited for the appointment.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

not friendly poor quality

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

Dr. Parvaneh Borojeni's Credentials

• Isfahan Univ, Fac Of Med, Isfahan, Iran (Grad. 1974)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America