Ratings for Dr. Julie M. Lenhard

Very thorough, knowledgable MD. Very impressed with her entire staff and how the office runs. Very efficient. Accomodating when trying to get an appt. Very grateful she is our kids pediatrician!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

She was my ped, along with my little sisters. And now I take my Daughter there, and will be taking my son there when he's born. She's awesome, if she even thinks there's a reason to get you into a specialist, she makes the referrall, and sends you right in. Not to mention, that she's a godSend and quaming uneased minds about something that's going on with the child/family. She's just overall a very helpful, caring, and awesome Dr. I don't know what I would do if she didn't accept my daughters insurance:D Not to mention that the nurses are all so sweet as well. I actually look forward to taking my daughter to the dr. even just for routine checkups she loves it.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

Wonderful, caring Doctor. I can't say enough about how smart and thorough she is. I trusted her completely with all 4 of my kids.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Julie M. Lenhard's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1990)