Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey H. Bond

I have had Dr. Bond as my GP since I was a child. I always had no problem getting appointments, booking appointments - until Jan came on board. My family and I play rock, paper, scissors to see who has to call and deal with what we call "the gate keeper" she is mean, short, rude, and makes us feel like an inconvenience when we call. If she hates her job and the patients so much, she should follow suit and retire. Currently searching for a new doctor with a friendly staff, as that's who we have to spend most of our time dealing with. So unfortunate. Dr. Bond as a DR was amazing.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I have never doubted how much this man cares about his patients, and yesterday was a great example. After seeing my elderly father, he picked up the phone an arranged an appointment with the cardiologist for today. He has phoned me with test results on a Saturday, and does not hesitate to make referrals to specialists, something which my previous doctor was reluctant to do. I am nothing short of impressed with Dr. Bond. Too bad he is retiring!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I've had Dr. Bond as my family doctor since I was a child. In more recent years, it is impossible to get a hold of his office. I will call multiple times a day and not get an answer. I'll leave a call asking to book an appointment and never get a call back. Dr. Bond himself is great, very smart and very helpful, but he needs to get new people on those phones.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Beed a patient of Dr Bond since 2007 and I enjoy him as my Dr. Though it is hard to get in to see Dr Bond, he is quick and efficient at diagnosing the problem. And if he can't, he will find out and get back to you, or refer you to a Dr that is best suited to handle the treatment

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Immediately I felt comforted by Dr. Bond when I first met him. He is very down to Earth and honest. That is very important for me. If a doctor can't take a joke, I'm out. With that out of the way, he's always ready to admit if he doesn't know something, and is on the ball when it comes to looking it up right in front of you. To me, that means he's willing to figure it out with the patient instead of pretending to be a know it all. Again, very important. He will take the time to listen to you intently and get to the root of your issues, then take the proper steps to get the help that you need. I cannot recommend this man enough.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Love dr bond had him since I was 16 , has been a great Dr but lately I feel like iam a bother and that when I call for appt or something I am bothering the secretary or my call is a waste of time or not important.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I think Dr Bond is great and I love his secretary Jan. They are both helpful. Yes, perhaps Dr Bond is sometimes into his laptop but I prefer a technologically astute doctor. Great ratings for both!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

JEFF IS THE BEST DOCTOR AROUND,,I HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR YEARS,,HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO AND IS A VERY VERY GOOD DOCTOR

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

I feel very lucky to have Geoff Bond as my doctor. I know that he is in my corner and that is a nice comforting feeling. He has seen me through some tough times. He always takes the time to talk to me not only as a patient but also as a person. He is quite knowledgeable. He stays up to date with new techniques. It seems that he has a very positive working relationship with specialist and other doctors. I greatly appreciate the fact that Geoff Bond is my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012

Could you ask for a better doctor? I know that as one of his patients I am very spoiled. He doesn't over book, so I don't have to wait for 45 minutes or more in the waiting room. He doesn't charge for things that most other doctors charge for, and he hardly ever takes time off! He answers all of my questions and and is very intelligent. And for one of the comments below, I am a girl and he gives just as much attention as the male members of my family!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012