Ratings for Dr. Harikrishna Shukla

BEST IN HIS PROFESSION AND LESS TALKING AND GREAT TREATMENT

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

I'm 22 years old but Dr. Shukla was my doctor from when day I was born up until I was 16. He is so thorough and very knowledgable. I would have been going to him but since he's a pediatrician I can't! He's serious about his work and he's one of the best pediatricians! He always take his time answering all of our questions and gives the best advice!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

My experience has not been pleasant. Dr. Shukla had me come to his office every month to get shots for my new born baby when it should really be every 3 months. He did not spend much time and had me pay a co-pay every time. I decided not to return to his office when one day I asked about the rash on my baby's neck and he told me next time I should ask ALL of my questions before he gives the baby his shots because that is what I need to do as a patient. Ask all my questions in the beginner. When I found another doctor I was told that I had ran out of insurance coverage because I had exceeded my visits for my child and that now I had to pay. Only this doctor did not make me pay because it was not my fault when Dr. Shukla had me go to his office every month for shots instead of every 3 months. And his staff was not that friendly either. Not happy at all with that experience but now I have a wonderful caring doctor. My experience was very unpleasant althoguh he has all these accolades.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

DR.SHUKLA IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR-A+++ Reviewer: Deana-Mom to a 9 month old baby My baby was born in July 2008 and Dr. Shukla has been her doctor ever since she was born. Dr.Shukla is really an outstanding doctor with lots of experience, knowledge, credentials and awards. As a parent, this gives me a lot of reassurance that my baby has the best care possible. Dr.Shukla & his staff are friendly and the office is very efficient. The wait time is very reasonable and you never have to wait for a long time. Appointments are very easy to make as well. There are probably a lot of other pediatricians in Flushing but if you're looking for an OUTSTANDING doctor for your child, then you should see Dr.Shukla. You will not be dissapointed.5 stars!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr. Harikrishna Shukla's Credentials

• Bj Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1974)