Ratings for Dr. Dennis Maser

Horrible ruined my sons life likes to hand out meds.. avoid him ! Loves to over medicate!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

My son saw him for the first 2 years of his life. He had frequent ear infections and the dr refused to send us to an ent, needless to say my son had major ear problems, many (10) surgeries and is now left deaf for a simple problems tubes would have fixed! Thanks Alot Dr. Maser!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

They are the most unprofessional office I have ever dealt with. They should not be in the business of treating people let alone, children. The staff is rude on the phone and in person. The waiting room is always a mess. The office and examining rooms are dusty and unkempt. Dr. Maser is NOT patient with first time mothers. He was extremely rude to me as I called him when my premature daughter was spitting up. Instead of making me feel as ease, and help me, he brought me to tears. I was reprimanded when he asked, "Well, why did it take you so long to call me?" Thanks, doctor!! I have changed to another doctor that is very opposite of Dr. Maser. It was the best thing I did! I will never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

I love him. If you have an emergency, someone always calls you back.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

He was the on call dr over the weekend. My FIVE year old step daughter was found to have a UTI and we need a prescription for antibotics. This so-called dr called it in to the place we told him to unfortunatly we got there 20 minutes too late. He REFUSED to call it in to another pharmacy even though we had the pharmacist open up just for us. He was rude and unprofessional to not only us but the kind pharmacist who was just trying to help. How does someone who makes a living off of caring for children turn away a sick five year old? Because of this she was 16 hours behind on starting the prescription. I would NOT recommend this person to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr. Dennis Maser's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Herkimer, NY