Ratings for Dr. Russell Galatzan

This doctor is friendly enough at first glance. My wife and I are not in the medical field and we diagnose better than him. He also canceled an appointment with us without calling and when we went to his office he refused to see us or have anyone in the practice see us.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

One of the best pediatricians I have ever had for my two kids when we moved from NY my one regret was leaving him haha I've yet to find another doctor like him where we live now he's the best their is by far.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I like Dr. Galatzan, b/c he considers parent's overal goal into his plan of treatment. So, my son, who was seen by ENT screaming to do tubes, was also seen by Dr. G, who offered a more conservative approach, taking my fears into consideration.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

He is not only a great pediatrician...he is the best doctor I know! It's very hard to find a good doctor these days. He is very caring and well-qualified. Respectful of parents and their children!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Galatzan works very well with children. Keeps parents informed. Willing to listen to child and parents concens. Friendy, caring and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Dr. Galatzan is very thorough and listens to your concerns. He is very good with kids and is always there to help. He goes above and beyond all standards for a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Dr. Russell Galatzan's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Johnson City, NY