Ratings for Dr. Anthony Yue

Dr Yue is extremely caring, knowledgeable and thorough. I feel extremely fortunate to have Dr. Yue as our family doctor for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I am glad and fortunate to have Dr. Yue as my doctor and under his care.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr Yue is extremely through. He has been my daughters doctor since their birth, he is very caring and again, extremely thorough. he is exactly what I want for my children's health care practictioner. he is 'straight to the point' with a caring bedside manor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Good Dr, although the bar isn't too high in Victoria. Office is very welcoming, and for the most part he is as well. He does take a lot of vacation time though, so I wouldn't recommend him for maternity care. I wish he had shown up for my birth...

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

We absolutely love Dr Yue! But his interim receptionist is horrible and rude! We can't wait for his other receptionist to return from maternity leave

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Yue is the best doctor I have ever had. He listens and is very through. I feel as though I am taken care of. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Anthony has been our family doctor for over 15 years. He is a wonderful, smart, caring man and is always keen to help with any issue. Cannot recommend this wonderful man enough!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. Yue is one of the best physicians out there. He is incredibly friendly, very knowledgeable and regularly goes above and beyond to support his patients. While he can get a bit busy, find me a doctor who isn't. How good is Dr. Yue? When my daughter was sick, Dr. Yue called us outside of his regular office hours to check on her and even offered to open his clinic if needed. This is a doctor who genuinely cares about all of his patients.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Do not go to this doctor. I was unhappy before, cause he confuses me with my sisters, the staff make u feel like a bother because you have an appointment and the Dr will never research my condition and offers me the same thing every time. Today I took my 10 mth old baby to him for the first time and left angry. I had made an appointment for both myself and the baby at the same time. When called to go in the nurse rudely said to the whole room, "You didn't bring help; This should be interesting!". I asked if they don't help with the baby like every where else I've been. She said, "We don't to that; My phone would ring off the hook". The baby had to sit on the dirty floor while I had a physical, the doctor kept me trapped on the table after and watched as she slipped and fell. He didn't move and I could hardly see her. He told me to redress and then undress the baby. He left us there with a naked baby for 20 min. When weighed the scale was too small and she could have fallen off.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Generally good, but I find him to be dismissive and he is too busy. Did not get resolution on many issues despite multiple visits.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011