Ratings for Dr. Michael Newton

Best Doctor in Abbotsford. Extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and kind. He saved my life. Forever grateful!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Put my life at risk. Extraordinarily arrogant. Needs to be right rather than to do what’s good medicine

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

has been my Dr for many years. yes it's hard to get an apt, but he is always willing to listen. checks

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

He is an excellent doctor. Yes hard to see, but I persist because he is so good. Knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Newton is very knowledgeable and takes the time to listen. I have absolute trust in him for the health care of my family. I'd rather wait than go elsewhere. There were a few close calls in the past and Dr. Newton knew immediately what was wrong. He is absolutely fantastic. Thank you for the health care you provide to my family!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

runs a a culture of arrogance in the er which is dangerous forpatients

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

One of the most knowledgeable doctors I have ever met but he wait times are down right disrespectful. I wish he would just book himself a reasonable office schedule and stick to it cause he is an amazing doctor and a wonderful man!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

The best Doctor around. I have seen many and worked with many and Dr. Newton is by far the most compassionate, Doc out there. Yes, the wait times are long, but it's worth it to get really great care from a real, down to earth Doctor. There are wait times in every office these days, but Michael Newton is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

If you can get someone to answer the phone to actually schedule you an appointment, the wait time takes forever! I have t seen him in 5+ years because I avoid going to see him at all costs.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

There is no doubt Dr Newton is a great doctor! He has been my family dr for over 18 years. The wait sometimes is a bit of a pain but when you get to see him you feel like a human being, not a number. He CARES and he takes time with his patients and he is very knoledgable! He has taken good care of my family of 5! Worth the wait. (All dr keep you waiting any ways)

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016