Ratings for Dr. Michael Newton

Dr. Newton is very knowledgeable and takes the time to listen. I have absolute trust in him for the health care of my family. I'd rather wait than go elsewhere. There were a few close calls in the past and Dr. Newton knew immediately what was wrong. He is absolutely fantastic. Thank you for the health care you provide to my family!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

runs a a culture of arrogance in the er which is dangerous forpatients

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

One of the most knowledgeable doctors I have ever met but he wait times are down right disrespectful. I wish he would just book himself a reasonable office schedule and stick to it cause he is an amazing doctor and a wonderful man!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

The best Doctor around. I have seen many and worked with many and Dr. Newton is by far the most compassionate, Doc out there. Yes, the wait times are long, but it's worth it to get really great care from a real, down to earth Doctor. There are wait times in every office these days, but Michael Newton is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

If you can get someone to answer the phone to actually schedule you an appointment, the wait time takes forever! I have t seen him in 5+ years because I avoid going to see him at all costs.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

There is no doubt Dr Newton is a great doctor! He has been my family dr for over 18 years. The wait sometimes is a bit of a pain but when you get to see him you feel like a human being, not a number. He CARES and he takes time with his patients and he is very knoledgable! He has taken good care of my family of 5! Worth the wait. (All dr keep you waiting any ways)

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

He is a VERY busy doctor but he I will never complain about his wait times because I know first hand that he will actually take the time with you during your appointment to help you with whatever concerns you have. I would rather wait 2 hours for a doctor that actually cares about my well being than see a doctor who just pushes me through their waiting room as fast as they can.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Best hospalist at ARH!! Truly cares! Always there when he says he will be there...not familiar with his private practice. But at the hospital he is fantastic!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

so disrespectful and condescending to all who come into contact with him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

He know his stuff, but he is ALWAYS late. Count on a 90 minute wait before you see him. AWFUL.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015