Ratings for Dr. Anthony French

Dr. French diagnosed a lung infection this August that needed antibiotics. He took time to listen to my lungs and really check me over. Thanks to him I did not get pneumonia. I found him funny and caring.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I went to the clinic to get a boil looked at. Dr French looked at it for less than a second and diagnosed me with Hsv2. I refused to take his diagnosis seriously until I could get a second opinion from another doctor. So I made another appointment with a different doctor and he said that was not a correct diagnosis. I'm my opinion Dr French is not a doctor I would recommend seeing. He misdiagnosed and created a fear in me that wasn't needed.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I removed my shirt so he could check a mole, and i was holding it in my hand. He pulled it from my hand and threw it on the chair. Who does that sort of thing?

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Went in and the Doctor would not give me more than two minutes to state my symptoms. He said, verbatim, "you can only tell me about one of your health concerns, even if it only takes one minute". I peacefully declined his services and left.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr Anthony French is absolutely terrible. He works on Denman Medical Clinic. I've never experienced AWFUL dr never ever! He yelled, belittle, denied me, and completely looks down WOMEN. I was very shocked this experience, I was in tears after I left the clinic. He didn't even examine, but he gave me a prescription. He didn't even explain what it is until I asked him. How did he know my situation on my body without exams? He is NOT a doctor. I really assume he wants to hide his low ability, so he is very aggressive to patients. I don't think he enjoy his work, but he thinks he is god. I don't trust him at all, so I teared the prescription. He just complained to me why I came to him not family doctor. He said he wants to see not patients for walkin, only patients with long relationships. Ok, if he says so, go ahead. He should accept only those patients then. Why other patients have to suffer his awful negative energy? I hope other people won't suffer by him like me.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

An excellent physician in my opinion and experience. Knowledgeable, direct, explained the pros and cons of certain treatments, fast and he gave specific advice on what NOT to do in order to speed my recovery. Many people expect a walk-in clinic to deal with several medical issues on one visit, which is neither possible nor billable for the Dr. Dr. French is focused, very bright and helpful. Grateful for his assistance.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Not sure about this doctor and his ability to prescribe. He was quite ride to me, yelled a few times when I asked questions pertaining to my diagnosis. V disappointing.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

You've gone to see a Dr because something is wrong... right? Dr French yells, berates and belittles you if you dare ask a question. He really can't stand if you have a working knowledge of human anatomy. He doesn't listen to your symptoms, rather asks unrelated questions like how much you weighed when you were 19 (*cough* you're currently 35) He doesn't order lab work & when you ask about it, he advises you that there's nothing that can be done to rule in or out the various possible causes of your symptoms. Nor does he bother physically examining you, I actually had to argue with him in the hallway to conduct a proper physical examination after he walked out on me, since my voice carries when I'm mad and those in the waiting room could hear me, he reluctantly obliged. If you value your health or that of your loved ones, stay far far away from this quack! Though perhaps refer your enemies... he's definitely the doctor for your enemies.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

He didn't want to hear my symptoms, I was able to tell him I had sweats and had been since for months but he didn't want to hear about the fevers, the nose bleeds, the headaches, the yellow and bloody phlegm, the faintness, the lack of energy and all the rest. He did not examine me. Instead, he told me that a lot of people were sick, that they have been sick for months and that he himself catches all sorts of bugs and viruses from working in a clinic. How he is a doctor is beyond me, he's an embarrassment​ to the profession.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Doctor French is rude. I brought him my MRI report to hear his opinion on a back issue. The MRI report said that a referral to a specialist was urgent. Within fifteen seconds of meeting me, he started shouting at me that it was inappropriate to ask him for a second opinion. I told him that my family doctor was retiring and he continued to bark me that my case was too complicated and to find another doctor to prepare the referral. It was shocking to have a professional shouting at me for presenting him with a complicated case. The receptionist was helpful, but Dr. French is awful.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017