Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Bratvold

Dr Bratvold has been my Doctor now for many years and I find him to be amazing. He is caring and thoughtful and thorough and takes the time to listen and explain things. I am so fortunate to have had him accept me as a patient.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr B has been a special blessing in my life since he came to practice in MH. He has been with me through my lifes struggles for the past 20+ years. So grateful for his kind and considerate nature. He is keeps very informed and up-to-date woth the latest of information and doesnt hesitate to make referrals to specialists when needed. I have complete trust in his opinions and hope I will never need to look for anyome else. One of a kind!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. B is an awesome Dr. and very thorough, BUT and it's a big BUT, he is not accessible when you need him. He's always booking 3 months in advance and then when you really need him you are instructed to go to Walk In, where they do not know you and don't explore your concerns because they don 't have the time. Other Dr's tell you to call them before going to Walk In and they will somehow squeeze you in. This has no reflection on how capable Dr. Bratvold is, but it's counter productive when you cannot see him when you need him. I called twice begging for help and have not received a call back even though I've explained I've been to Walk In at least 3 times and am getting no where. This is so frustrating. Rather than looking for a new Dr., I am going to try to book monthly appointments and if I don't need to see him, I will cancel a few days prior. This is the only way it seems. Still is the best Dr. though, he takes his time with you. It's not just in and out. I gave a mid rating for helpfulness due to the long wait to get an appointment and the frustrations that causes.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

The best Dr. ever. I have gone to him since he started practicing in Medicine Hat.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Best doctor around....super thoughtful and thorough. great attention to detail.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Bratvold is by far the best Doctor I have seen. I went to Dr. Hassett for 30 years and when he retired I was devastated. My friend told me about a new doctor, I went to him and find him fantastic., never rushes you out , and if he doesn't know, he refers you to someone who does, he is definitely a 10 in my books. Freda Bertelsen.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

He is the best Dr I have ever know ,he really cares and is so knowledgable,so happy he is my doctor!!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. B cares about you as an individual and takes the time to listen to your concerns. He will not stop until a solution has been found to your problem. Never mind waiting to get to see him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I count myself as very fortunate to have Dr B as my doctor. He is very thorough, thoughtful, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Bratvold is one of a kind the way he truly cares for his patients. A "true gem" like mom would say. The staff were sweethearts in mom's eyes and treated her like gold. She always felt like a queen when she came from your office as they treated her like royalty.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Bratvold's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.