You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Bratvold

Dr. B cares about you as an individual and takes the time to listen to your concerns. He will not stop until a solution has been found to your problem. Never mind waiting to get to see him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Bratvold is one of a kind the way he truly cares for his patients. A "true gem" like mom would say. The staff were sweethearts in mom's eyes and treated her like gold. She always felt like a queen when she came from your office as they treated her like royalty.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr Bratvold has always been incredible to myself and my family. Any appointment I've had with him has gone well. He is not the type of doctor to just assume what is wrong and throw some pills at you. He listens to everything you have to say, and then starts eliminating what could be wrong (starting with the worst). I am very grateful that he is my doctor!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr Bratvold is the best doctor in medicine hat and im very blessed to have him as my family doctor, he listens to you and doesnt rush you out the door, he really cares for his patients. thank you dr bratvold and your helpful staff

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

I love Dr. Bratvold. I've moved to Calgary and still travel back to Medicine Hat to see him. I trust him and find him very kind and helpful. He's easy to talk to and actually cares about your problems. I'm proud to call him my doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

He is very pleasent and has very good bedside mannersHis staff are all very pleasent and never rude in the office oe on the phone

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

Unfortunately, due to a serious lack of judgement, a life was lost due to this Dr. Hopefully no one will ever have to experience the loss we've lived with because of this Dr. ego

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

He has been our Doctor for 10 years, he is always interested in the whole you and never lets anything slide. Love Him!!! My Kids love him!!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

he is one of the kindest,most knowledgable,sincere people i have ever met. he never blows off anything no matter how small,and he always has time to listen. there are few people in this world never mind THE ALMIGHTY DOCTERS who rate in my life as high as this man. he took care of my sick mother like she was his. there are no words to describe what that meant to me. sheila mabbot

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey Bratvold's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. B cares about you as an individual and takes the time to listen to your concerns. He will not stop until a solution has been found to your problem. Never ..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I count myself as very fortunate to have Dr B as my doctor. He is very thorough, thoughtful, and knowledgeable. "

June 23, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1A0" to "T1B 3Z8". Address has been updated from "None" to "116 Carry Drive Southeast". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14035028925".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bratvold is one of a kind the way he truly cares for his patients. A "true gem" like mom would say. The staff were sweethearts in mom's eyes and treate..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bratvold has always been incredible to myself and my family. Any appointment I've had with him has gone well. He is not the type of doctor to just assume wha..."

October 13, 2014