Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Bratvold

Dr. Bratvold is by far the best Doctor I have seen. I went to Dr. Hassett for 30 years and when he retired I was devastated. My friend told me about a new doctor, I went to him and find him fantastic., never rushes you out , and if he doesn't know, he refers you to someone who does, he is definitely a 10 in my books. Freda Bertelsen.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

He is the best Dr I have ever know ,he really cares and is so knowledgable,so happy he is my doctor!!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. B cares about you as an individual and takes the time to listen to your concerns. He will not stop until a solution has been found to your problem. Never mind waiting to get to see him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I count myself as very fortunate to have Dr B as my doctor. He is very thorough, thoughtful, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Bratvold is one of a kind the way he truly cares for his patients. A "true gem" like mom would say. The staff were sweethearts in mom's eyes and treated her like gold. She always felt like a queen when she came from your office as they treated her like royalty.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr Bratvold has always been incredible to myself and my family. Any appointment I've had with him has gone well. He is not the type of doctor to just assume what is wrong and throw some pills at you. He listens to everything you have to say, and then starts eliminating what could be wrong (starting with the worst). I am very grateful that he is my doctor!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr Bratvold is the best doctor in medicine hat and im very blessed to have him as my family doctor, he listens to you and doesnt rush you out the door, he really cares for his patients. thank you dr bratvold and your helpful staff

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

I love Dr. Bratvold. I've moved to Calgary and still travel back to Medicine Hat to see him. I trust him and find him very kind and helpful. He's easy to talk to and actually cares about your problems. I'm proud to call him my doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

He is very pleasent and has very good bedside mannersHis staff are all very pleasent and never rude in the office oe on the phone

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

Unfortunately, due to a serious lack of judgement, a life was lost due to this Dr. Hopefully no one will ever have to experience the loss we've lived with because of this Dr. ego

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007