Ratings for Dr. John Snider

Doesn't explain any thing to you said I was sore he gave me the attitude he gave me the impression that he didn't care

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

very good doctor calls me no pain was respectful and compassionate

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Horrible experience he was aggressive during procedures and completely arrogant and didn't care attitude saw him 3 months ago and have been in continuous pain since then am scheduled to see another surgeon but have to wait 6 months in constant discomfort this guy should not be a doctor

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr snider needs to learn some bedside manners and get rid of his arrogance will never see him again

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Our family was completely satisfied with all aspects.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I would recommend Dr Snider to anyone.... Awesome Dr.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr.Snider performed surgey on my friend of mine. He sent her home with an infection in her lower belly. Some of her incisions require packing by nurse. My friend went back yesterday to see dr.snider to have stitches removed. He just brushed off the fact that she has an infection and told her do not listen to the nurses that look after you. Why kind of doctor are you to say that to a person. Thats so wrong in many ways.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Snider operated on my mom in 2004 to remove a mass (cancerous) from her colon. Within 3 days she developed a massive infection and was re-hospitalized for 2 weeks and put on antibiotics via IV. She developed extreme scar tissue in her colorectal area where the tumour was removed as well as a hernia. Part of her surgical incision required packing by a nurse via homecare for weeks afterwards in order to heal and close. This set her treatments back by at least 2 months due to her weak condition. Eventually she ventured to Princess Margaret/Mount Sinai to have everything repaired. I wish she would have made that decision from the start because it likely would have been a much better prognosis. If you have the option and it isn't emergency surgery I recommend a consult in Toronto.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Snider was called in to perform a late night emergency gastroscopy on my father the other day. Found him to be professional, competent and straight forward as he assessed my father's needs (my father is in his 80's, hard of hearing and was in great discomfort). He advised us it would involve a quick procedure and even helped wheel my dad into surgery. The hospital staff also moved me to a more comfortable room to wait. Afterwards he provided me with thorough post-op instructions and to ensure a follow up with my dad's family doc.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I met Dr. Snider for a consultation this morning. I felt that he was very thorough and asked many questions. His feedback and explanations were clear and I felt confident all my needs were addressed.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015