Ratings for Dr. Michael Koss

Thankyou for taking time for my concerns and requests. .Not always easy having nurses for patients. .lol Have a nice fun retirement. .Will miss you. Your patients always appreciated you so much.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Has been the best doctor I have had in my 67 years. A caring , cheerful patient man . Excellent diagnostic skills. Has been my doctor for 23 yrs. sorry to see him retire. My entire family have had him as our GP. The Pohl family thanks u for being there and wishes the best in your retirement.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Koss is an excellent Doctor. He is caring, kind, and informative and takes the time to listen to his patients. It's for that reason that I don't mind waiting to see him. My only complaint is the office staff. They seem to get along well with each other but in my experience are not very warm with patients. I offen feel as though they see me as an inconvenience. From what I've seen the medical office assistants treat the patients mediocre at best.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Takes the time for his patients and will have a conversation about concerns.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I love Dr. Koss. He is so awesome!! I really like how he thinks outside the box and listens to my concerns with openness. I would not switch doctors. I trust him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

wonderful human being....but getting very busy over the years...I assume our broken medical system is at fault...great listener, but not as thorough as used to be.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Super nice guy. Wish he was more thorough with his diagnosis and preemptive care though.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

The best doctor I have ever had! My entire family goes to him. We are all so glad to have him as our GP.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Best of the best! Three generations of family see him.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Koss has been helpful in the past but recently it seems that he is not taking time to meet the needs of his patients. The office is overbooked, appointments are difficult to get when it is a serious problem - have had to wait a week to see him and had to go to the ER and wait 6 hours to get an answer about a medication I was taking that was causing serious side effects which may now beep permanent. He is also away frequently which makes it difficult to see him

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014