Ratings for Dr. William D. Fuchs

I actually waited for him. When I had my first child he wasn't accepting patients and when my second child was around 9 months he had openings. I switch both over and have actually had great experiences ever since. He answers my questions and when I question something he tells me we are able to talk about it instead of him becoming nasty like a few others at that center. I also like the fact his wife is the LC at the hospital (or was when my 2nd child was born) and he would ask her questions for me. Also love that he knows more than most ped's in the area about breastfeeding. He was more than helpful when my insurance company was giving me a hard time getting a new pump. I actually refer my friends to him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

When taking my children to the doctors I used Dr. Fuchs only because he was my husbands pediatrician when he was young. I dread the times where I have to go to him instead of his nurse practicioner. He does nothing but talk over me and make me feel like I overreact on any concern that I have which I do not apprectiate. Im not here to beat him down as a doctor but If you use him and are unhappy I strongly reccomend Michael (pronounced Michelle) she is amazing!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. Fuchs seems to care about children and his demeanor with my kids is quite amicable. However, as a parent I feel frustrated by his unwillingness to listen and to address my concerns. During my children’s well check Dr. Fuchs dismissed my questions in a somewhat condescending and sarcastic way. I am not a physician but I strive to make informed decisions regarding my children’s well-being, and it is my hope that their doctor would respect this and would not talk down to me, especially in the presence of my children. I am not leaving this comment because of hurt feelings but rather because I worry that Dr. Fuchs might brush off a parent’s valid health concern if he is excessively self-reliant. He may not be aware though that he comes off this way.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Won't let you get a word in and everything is a hurry up and next.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

Dr. William D. Fuchs's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)