Ratings for Dr. Peter L. Richel

Dr. Pete is the most AWESOME doctor! My children love him-they actually look forward to seeing him for their physicals. He is smart, patient, and explains everything to both the parents and the children. My children try to imitate his quirky sense of humor. God Bless him. He's the best!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

Dr Pete is a fabulous doctor. He doesn't accept new patients at this time, but took my son as a patient when he was born because he is a family friend. He is wonderful with new parents and doesn't talk down at all. He listens to every question and none is too small. He was meticulous when seeing my newborn in the hospital and even did tests he didn’t think were going to find anything just to be sure. He is energetic and always fun for patents and kids. If he is ever accepting new patients, I would highly recommend him. The only comment or suggestion I have otherwise is, that his front desk staff is not always as nice as they can be. The nurses on the phone are great. Reception desk could use a little pick me up and could be a bit nicer and bubbly overall. I am generalizing here, but that has been my overall experience.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

When my wife and I first looked for a pediatrician, Dr. Richel was highly recommendedto us. For our first visit, he purposely scheduled us at the end of the day. He knew we were very nervous and spent over two hours with us!!! He was very calm and helpful. Our children are older now, but still adore him. He makes it a point to talk to the children and does not talk down to them. A person who truly loves what he does and it shows.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Awesome doctor. Sees my four kids (1 boy, 3 girls ages between 7 and 3). Knowledgeable, professional, punctual, never rushes, kids love him, parents adore him. The BEST!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Peter L. Richel's Credentials

• Univ Cetec, Sch Of Med, Santo Domingo, Dom Rep (Closed 1984) (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Mount Kisco, NY