Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Bonner

Made an appointment, waited 3 hours to get in while watching walk-ins go ahead of me. Finally got up to leave, Dr. Bonner approached ANGRY. I went back in and described my symptoms. He was dismissive and seemed to doubt I was sick. I paid $80 for the conversation, and waited a week for the promised lab tests to be scheduled. No one ever contacted me. Finally found another dr. who listened, immediately ordered tests. I was diagnosed with neurotransmitter imbalance, causing life threatening episodes of hypokalemia, as well as Stage 3 adrenal failure. I could have died and Dr. Bonner was too arrogant to offer help.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

There's no one I'd rather have for my doctor. He loves his patients and takes whatever amount of time each one needs. And I love the fact that I can always see him TODAY. I don't have to wait a week to get an appointment. If I call today, he'll see me today. If that means I might have to wait past my appointment time, then I really don't care. I'd rather wait an hour or so than a week or even a day. There's a reason he's been voted best general practitioner in Northwest Arkansas so many times.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Bonner is a good doctor and a nice man, but I had to wait 3 hours for a scheduled yearly exam! I also had to wait several hours on 2 subsequent visits. I am changing doctors and looking for one who is more respectful of patients' time.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I like the Doctor but as already stated in other comments, he is never on time. 2 hours has been the shortest I've ever waited to see him. I hate to have to find another doctor but I'm going to.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Love Dr. Bonner and his staff, but it is so disrespectful to keep patients waiting game over an hour every time they visit

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I have waited for 3 plus hours before to see Dr. Bonner before. I complained, but did not mind because he is a such a caring doctor. I may end up looking elsewhere today. I asked the staff how lo g my waitighy be after sitting here for an hour over my appointment time. They did not know. When I walked off a guy said "and let the complainimg begin." They all then had a laugh at my expense while I was looking g right at him. It is a place of business and I honestly expected a bit more professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Appointment was at 4 didn't see doc till 7:30 staff didn't check on me. Then he was only in the room for maybe five minutes. Very dissatisfied will not go bad.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Staff and nurses are nice enough; however no DR is worth a two hour wait.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr Bonner is an excellent doctor! I am in the medical field and my coworkers go to dr bonner as well! He knowledgable and if he is unable to figure out a diagnosis he will refer to a specialist if needed.. Sure, I have waited long waits to see him.. But a great doctor actually spends time with their patients as he does! He is a rockstar of doctor and I will continue to go to him as long as he continues to practice!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Love the doc. But wait time is ridiculous!! Literally have waited hours to see him and his PA. Has made me consider seeing someone else.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Mark A. Bonner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mark Bonner's clinic, Mission Family Practice, proudly opened it's doors as an independent physician owned family practice medical clinic in December of 2014. Three outstanding APN's joined Dr. Bonner to assist in accommodating his expansive patient volume and your busy schedules. We believe in taking care of patients TODAY. That’s why we are one of few clinics to offer same day appointments in conjunction with walk-in services. Let the doctor that your peers have repeatedly voted best of NWA be your choice for you and your children's comprehensive health needs.

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

• Best of the Best Family Physician 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 finalist