You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark A. Bonner

Dr. Mark A. Bonner's Ratings

I like the Doctor but as already stated in other comments, he is never on time. 2 hours has been the shortest I've ever waited to see him. I hate to have to find another doctor but I'm going to.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2810699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Love Dr. Bonner and his staff, but it is so disrespectful to keep patients waiting game over an hour every time they visit

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2790135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I have waited for 3 plus hours before to see Dr. Bonner before. I complained, but did not mind because he is a such a caring doctor. I may end up looking elsewhere today. I asked the staff how lo g my waitighy be after sitting here for an hour over my appointment time. They did not know. When I walked off a guy said "and let the complainimg begin." They all then had a laugh at my expense while I was looking g right at him. It is a place of business and I honestly expected a bit more professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2767961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Appointment was at 4 didn't see doc till 7:30 staff didn't check on me. Then he was only in the room for maybe five minutes. Very dissatisfied will not go bad.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Staff and nurses are nice enough; however no DR is worth a two hour wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr Bonner is an excellent doctor! I am in the medical field and my coworkers go to dr bonner as well! He knowledgable and if he is unable to figure out a diagnosis he will refer to a specialist if needed.. Sure, I have waited long waits to see him.. But a great doctor actually spends time with their patients as he does! He is a rockstar of doctor and I will continue to go to him as long as he continues to practice!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2603835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Love the doc. But wait time is ridiculous!! Literally have waited hours to see him and his PA. Has made me consider seeing someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I had the same MD for 20 years and was forced to change secondary to my insurance. On the first visit I was there 3 hours and very frustated. Once Dr Bonner came into the room and spent a great deal of time not only answering my questions but making sure that my 15yo. daughter also had no questions or concerns, as it was her he was treating. It was worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2563300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Dr Bonner has been my family doctor for over twenty years. He is caring, kind, thoughtful, and will find another specialist if needed. I have had many strange conditions over the years, and he has never failed to diagnose them. He even actually cares if I cry. I miss his nurse Vicki very much. His office staff could be more kind. I adore him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2453686].votes_count ]]