Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Bonner

Dr. Bonner is a good doctor and a nice man, but I had to wait 3 hours for a scheduled yearly exam! I also had to wait several hours on 2 subsequent visits. I am changing doctors and looking for one who is more respectful of patients' time.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I like the Doctor but as already stated in other comments, he is never on time. 2 hours has been the shortest I've ever waited to see him. I hate to have to find another doctor but I'm going to.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I have waited for 3 plus hours before to see Dr. Bonner before. I complained, but did not mind because he is a such a caring doctor. I may end up looking elsewhere today. I asked the staff how lo g my waitighy be after sitting here for an hour over my appointment time. They did not know. When I walked off a guy said "and let the complainimg begin." They all then had a laugh at my expense while I was looking g right at him. It is a place of business and I honestly expected a bit more professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Staff and nurses are nice enough; however no DR is worth a two hour wait.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr Bonner is an excellent doctor! I am in the medical field and my coworkers go to dr bonner as well! He knowledgable and if he is unable to figure out a diagnosis he will refer to a specialist if needed.. Sure, I have waited long waits to see him.. But a great doctor actually spends time with their patients as he does! He is a rockstar of doctor and I will continue to go to him as long as he continues to practice!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I had the same MD for 20 years and was forced to change secondary to my insurance. On the first visit I was there 3 hours and very frustated. Once Dr Bonner came into the room and spent a great deal of time not only answering my questions but making sure that my 15yo. daughter also had no questions or concerns, as it was her he was treating. It was worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Mark A. Bonner's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bonner is a good doctor and a nice man, but I had to wait 3 hours for a scheduled yearly exam! I also had to wait several hours on 2 subsequent visits. I..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I like the Doctor but as already stated in other comments, he is never on time. 2 hours has been the shortest I've ever waited to see him. I hate to have to fi..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Bonner and his staff, but it is so disrespectful to keep patients waiting game over an hour every time they visit"

April 27, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I have waited for 3 plus hours before to see Dr. Bonner before. I complained, but did not mind because he is a such a caring doctor. I may end up looking elsew..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Appointment was at 4 didn't see doc till 7:30 staff didn't check on me. Then he was only in the room for maybe five minutes. Very dissatisfied will not go bad. "

March 3, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Staff and nurses are nice enough; however no DR is worth a two hour wait."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bonner is an excellent doctor! I am in the medical field and my coworkers go to dr bonner as well! He knowledgable and if he is unable to figure out a diagno..."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Love the doc. But wait time is ridiculous!! Literally have waited hours to see him and his PA. Has made me consider seeing someone else."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had the same MD for 20 years and was forced to change secondary to my insurance. On the first visit I was there 3 hours and very frustated. Once Dr Bonner cam..."

October 3, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=51942'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=51942'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014