Ratings for Dr. Gary S. Edelstein

Dr Edelstein has been my daughter's pediatrician since the day she was born. I have found him to be a fabulous physician and I literally trust him with my daughter's life. He has spotted some problems and referred us to specialists but is also very common sensical and low-key. He goes above and beyond the call of duty--calling ME to see if I got test results from a specialist and then when I said not yet, HE went and called the other doctor himself! Staff is very efficient and courteous too. We even run into him on the street frequently and he is always ready with a smile. I recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Dr. Edelstein has taken care of my 2 children for almost 10 years. I couldn't imagine using any other pediatrician. He is calm, intelligent, empowering to parents, and has a great bedside manner with the kids - from infants right on up to my 'big' 9 year old. He has made the call on a few issues over the years that needed the attention of specialist, but is not an alarmist at all. A great Dr. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

Is very efficient and makes himself available when necessary. Young enough to be up to date on current practices, but old enough to hear what a parent is saying.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

The best! He is a wonderful doctor and I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

Dr. Gary S. Edelstein's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1990)