Ratings for Dr. Amy E. Demattia

Another top vote for Dr. D! She made being a first time mom much easier. She has the best bedside manner with parents and babies. She's very down to earth, easy to ask questions, intelligent, funny, never makes you feel silly or rushed and makes babies smile. I've seen almost every doctor in the practice and everyone has been fantastic. I loved that they had a lactation consultation/nurse practitioner on staff, so it's built in breastfeeding support. She even made herself available to me via phone when my son was having a hard time nursing, and said I could stop in anytime she was there. They are truly so caring and wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. DeMattia is absolutely fantastic. As new parents, my husband and I were nervous about choosing the right pediatrician, and have been nothing but thrilled with her. Plus we are extra lucky to actually live across the street from her office. She does have evening hours once a week, so being able to have my husband go to well visits after he leaves work is wonderful. Dr. DeMattia is so sweet with our baby, always getting him to smile, but without being overly silly. She is so supportive of our choices and patient in answering all our questions. And she is super fast with shots - they are over before you, and the baby, even know it. Unfortunately their office does not accept a lot of insurances (I think just United and Oxford), and we are very disappointed that our insurance will be changing in the new year and we may not be able to continue seeing her. She is the best!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr Demattia is really thorough and skilled at what she does but on top of that , kids love her. She has just the best bed side manner. She treated my two children since they were born and helped guide us through a bunch of health challenges for my son with patience and understanding. She works one evening a week so my husband and i were both able to take our kids to well visits which was excellent as well. We also had postive experiences with the other doctors in the practice who fielded late night calls when needed and helped us with hospital admission when that was also needed. Demattia is a fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Dr. Amy E. Demattia's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1999)