Ratings for Dr. Chris Smith

The secretary never really greeted me but the nurse there always did and she was super friendly! She tried her hardest to remember me each time I came in. Dr. Smith is a very good doctor, you can tell he knows what he's doing and is very experienced. Although he didn't give me very much information with my pregnancy, especially since it was my first pregnancy and I was expecting twins, I expected him to tell me things. So I just asked all the questions which he happily answered and he never gave me any reason to worry through my pregnancy. When I went into labor at 33 weeks he was the doctor on call at the hospital. He was very considerate and caring while I was there and even though I had to be transferred to London I still really appreciated all he did for me! Would definitely reccomend him.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Fabulous doctor, always taking the time to answer any and all questions. Handled my complicated surgery with ease. Would recommend him to amyone.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Excellent doctor. Answers questions... Very polite. Delivered my daughter 8 years ago and is soon to deliver my second child. So glad I was able to have him for the delivery of my son as I had such a great experience with him the first time around.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr Smith was just fantastic. I had a csection with him and it was smooth sailing. He is very warm and caring.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Was not my ob but was on call when I had my daughter and was the one to deliver her . Very quick when Told to come and very polite !

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

So happy with my choice of OB for my first pregnancy. Dr. Smith was so helpful and knowledgable and took the time to answer all of my questions. Upon delivery, he was present within 5 minutes of being paged and was amazing throughout the delivery. I would recommend him 100 times over.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Excellent Doctor!! Was my OB for 3 pregnancies. We lost our first child with a late miscarriage and he was very sympathetic and helpful. Delivered 2 healthy boys after and his appointments were always straight forward, quick and caring during my pregnancies and during birth! He's excellent and so is his staff!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

This man made the call for my wife to have a c-section which save the life of my son ; thank you sir....AL.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr. Smith delivered me, and my daughter. He was just outstanding. He was very helpful and understanding and caring with my high risk pregnancy. I hope when I have my next child he will still be practicing. Such a nice man, and I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Smith has been my OB since 2013. I have always been happy with him and his staff. His office is very quick they don't leave you waiting ever. The staff are very approachable and friendly. They always make sure they ask you what a good time is for you when booking appointments and are so accommodating instead of just giving you no options like other doctors offices do. This means so much considering how very busy Dr. Smith and his team are. I find them very family oriented and flexible that way as they actually care and realize that people have jobs and children to pick up ect... Dr. Smith is a very knowledgeable OB. He always answers your questions in a way you will understand and is very approachable. I felt 110 % confident in him the first time I had to have an emergency Caesarian and when he encouraged a vbac the second time around. Every time I visit his office he asks me if I have any questions and he answers them without rushing me out the door like some doctors would! He is very concerned with the well being of his patients and their growing babies and genuinely cares. I highly reccomend this doctor and his entire staff. I read somewhere some one said he has bad bed side manners? I have never felt that way and can not ever imagine that from him. I find him very compassionate and caring actually. He is just kind of a quiet guy by nature but I can appreciate that!! Who wants to hear knock knock jokes while getting a pelvic exam, right!? ! Don't mistaken it for something else , he is just very Professional. He is the best OB GYN in Woodstock in my opinion.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016