Ratings for Dr. Lisa Imundo

Dr. Imundo is truly a fantastic doctor. She has been my rheumatologist for over 15 years and I can't imagine ever seeing anyone else. She genuinely cares for her patients and works very hard to ensure quality of care is the best all the time. She's excellent in both emergent situations and for all the day to day struggles that come with the illnesses. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Lisa Imundo is an amazing physician. She has been our daughters Rheumatologist for 12 1/2 years. We are very fortunate to have her. She is very attentive and has developed an amazing relationship with our daughter. She is very responsive as well as a good listener. Dr. Imundo is very receptive. She has always answered all of our concerns and responds to us immediately when we have had immediate health concerns between visits. I highly recommend Dr. Imundo. You or your child will be in very good and expert care.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Imundo is very experienced and knowledgeable and has done a great job in managing my care, she's very attentive to the patient and I'd recommend her to friends

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I have recommended Dr. Imundo before to friends because she is wonderful. She listens, which is a rare trait in doctors, and she diagnosed me correctly after I had seen several specialists who had wrongly diagnosed me.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr Imundo has saved the lives of thousands of children including our own.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

I've never been so disappoint with a doctor. My daughter has a form of juvenile arthritis and Dr. Imundo arbitrarily decided that she was not in pain and refused to change her treatment. Not only is she unresponsive and a horrible listener but she simply did not know much about the form of arthritis my daughter has. We will NOT be going back to Dr. Imundo.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Dr. Imundo has been a wonderful partner in helping managing our daughters health. She is very responsive and listens to parents. She is also very carrying to our daughter. Our daughter has been Dr. Imundo's patient for 12 years. I would not have it any other way.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

We have been happy with Dr. Imundo. We see her at the Morgan Stanley Children's Hosp at Columbia in NYC. She never rushes us and answers all of our questions. Dr. Imundo is soft-spoken but smiles often. She looks us in the eye when she speaks to us and listens to our concerns. She is very gentle with our 3 year-old son and she assures him that she is not a "painful doctor" and he likes her. Her office staff is okay, nothing overly wonderful; although, Dwayne, who answers the telephone has always been extremely helpful and always passes messages on. On a side note- when you go to the Columbia location, the waiting room is extremely warm, so warm that my son has been known to layer and ends up in only a tee-shirt in the waiting room in the winter. Also, bring some water, since you or your child may get thirsty in the warm room. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Imundo if you're looking for a prominent doctor who is gentle and caring with children.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

Dr. Lisa Imundo's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1988)