Ratings for Dr. Wendy McCuaig

Busy office, but I never feel rushed. She takes the time to answer all my questions, and even came to see me after my baby was born.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr McCuaig delivered both of my babies, more than three years apart. She is dedicated to her patients and pays close attention to detail. She is friendly, and never rushes you. There is a wait in her office, and that is to be expected. Quite frankly, both times when I needed her at hospital, she was there and she stayed. This is what you want in a doctor, including post-delivery care. Everyone is busy, but Wendy never rushes you out. She takes the time she needs to ensure her patients are well taken care of. I was lucky enough for her to perform my second delivery (a scheduled section), and she once again surpassed our family's expectations. My "scar" gets numerous comments from medical practitioners about the doctor being "great at her craft". The office staff is attentive, and direct. I appreciate that. People need to realize that a program like delivery at GRH and being an OBGYN you never know how many of your patients have delivered the next day. She takes the time to stop and see everyone and then goes to the office. I appreciate this personal touch, in a system where we are often a number. Thank you Dr. McCuaig!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Wonderful doctor. Knowledgeable, caring, and ensures all of your questions are answered.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I am proud to have this doctor. She goes the extra mile and let me keep her after I had moved. She is extremely compassionate and goes the extra mile. She is the best of the best . And for those that want to complain about waiting just come to our nick of the woods . You wait at least six hours to see your specialist. Also, it's a four year waiting time to see some of the specialists here.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

My experience with Dr. McCuaig was limited, but she was knowledgeable, compassionate and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Been going to see Wendy for over 6 years now for a medical condition thats yet to actually be diagnosed. The wait time has been awful in the office - longest I waited was 3 hours to be seen. I have had numerous tests done, driven all over southern ontario to see specialists to get the results she needs and here we are 6 years later and no closer to knowing if something is wrong. Best part was when she told me I am high risk for ovarian cancer after telling me every time she sees me she 'doesnt know whats wrong'. Today I had an appointment at 1130am and its now 1:20pm. Still waiting.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Delivered all three of our kids. Goes the extra mile! Nothing but good things to say about Wendy McCuaig!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Best doctor I have ever dealt with, caring, compassionate and patient. I have never felt rushed out of the door or that I am on a clock. Wendy never leaves the room without making sure all your questions are answered. Staff have always been professional and yes sometimes you wait but it's worth it for the attention you receive.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr McQuaig is incredible. She is not only knowledgeable but personable and truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Mccuaig is bar far the best obgyn there is! She is extremely knowledgeable and will answer any question you have! Anyone that complains about the wait times are nuts! Yes, it's long but that's our healthcare. If you want a shorter wait time then go pay out of pocket somewhere else. This is the price we pay for an excellent specialist! One more thing! Your chances of getting your actual OB to deliver your baby are slim!! Good luck with that.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017