Ratings for Dr. Wendy McCuaig

Dr. Mccuaig is bar far the best obgyn there is! She is extremely knowledgeable and will answer any question you have! Anyone that complains about the wait times are nuts! Yes, it's long but that's our healthcare. If you want a shorter wait time then go pay out of pocket somewhere else. This is the price we pay for an excellent specialist! One more thing! Your chances of getting your actual OB to deliver your baby are slim!! Good luck with that.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I'm not sure why this Ob has such great reviews. I found her nurse to be very abrasive, rude and rushed through the whole appointment. I work within the medical industry and patient service and care is extremely important and this is something that lacked throughout my appointment. I'm not sure that I will continue care with this Ob.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

She is kind, knowledgeable and fair. I recommend her if you need to see an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

best doctor ever .what a friendly .even you see her you start losing pain no kidding.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

This is the best OB I have ever met! When I was pregnant with twins I became very sick. I was off work for 4.5 months and was admitted in the hospital for almost two of those months. Dr mccuaig came every day to see me, even when I knew she should be at her clinic! She was the one who diagnosed my rare complication of having twins.... I owe her big time!! People may complain about her clinic wait times ,as I admit they are hideously lengthy, but when it comes down to true compassion, dedication and smarts you couldn't ask for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Why do people like her so much? She no longer works at grand river as the doctor on call. Her office is flat out terrible. AND there's ZERO chance she'll deliver your baby since she doesn't do that anymore. No thanks.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Her office is ridiculous. The wait time are 2 hours or more and no one gives you a heads up. They act like you have no lives other then to sit and waste all day waiting for a 2 min conversation. Worst medical system ever

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I've had Dr. McCuaig for my first pregnancy, and now on second. Both times, she and her staff have been very thorough, efficient, and personable. I have not experienced long wait times for appointments. Both pregnancies I have had obscure things happen, and she was quick to find these and recommend next course of action, bringing together appropriate resources. I always feel calm with her at the wheel (this is significant because I have high standards for health and customer service since I work in the field) and feel 100% confident and comfortable with her. I find Dr. McCuaig extremely skilled, knowledgeable and a caring hand for women going through transition to motherhood. She is amazing!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Waited for hours after having an apointment crowded loud and there not very concerned about your feelings of comfert at all. Just go to another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. McCuaig is a wonderful OBGYN. I've been seeing her for years. She's very personable and takes the time to have a conversation with you. She delivered my baby via c-section last year, and every doctor I've seen since is amazed at how wonderful the incision scar is. Depending on the day and time, the wait can be horrendous - but this is usually expected in an OBGYN office.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016