Ratings for Dr. Wendy McCuaig

best doctor ever .what a friendly .even you see her you start losing pain no kidding.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

This is the best OB I have ever met! When I was pregnant with twins I became very sick. I was off work for 4.5 months and was admitted in the hospital for almost two of those months. Dr mccuaig came every day to see me, even when I knew she should be at her clinic! She was the one who diagnosed my rare complication of having twins.... I owe her big time!! People may complain about her clinic wait times ,as I admit they are hideously lengthy, but when it comes down to true compassion, dedication and smarts you couldn't ask for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Why do people like her so much? She no longer works at grand river as the doctor on call. Her office is flat out terrible. AND there's ZERO chance she'll deliver your baby since she doesn't do that anymore. No thanks.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Her office is ridiculous. The wait time are 2 hours or more and no one gives you a heads up. They act like you have no lives other then to sit and waste all day waiting for a 2 min conversation. Worst medical system ever

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I've had Dr. McCuaig for my first pregnancy, and now on second. Both times, she and her staff have been very thorough, efficient, and personable. I have not experienced long wait times for appointments. Both pregnancies I have had obscure things happen, and she was quick to find these and recommend next course of action, bringing together appropriate resources. I always feel calm with her at the wheel (this is significant because I have high standards for health and customer service since I work in the field) and feel 100% confident and comfortable with her. I find Dr. McCuaig extremely skilled, knowledgeable and a caring hand for women going through transition to motherhood. She is amazing!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Waited for hours after having an apointment crowded loud and there not very concerned about your feelings of comfert at all. Just go to another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. McCuaig is a wonderful OBGYN. I've been seeing her for years. She's very personable and takes the time to have a conversation with you. She delivered my baby via c-section last year, and every doctor I've seen since is amazed at how wonderful the incision scar is. Depending on the day and time, the wait can be horrendous - but this is usually expected in an OBGYN office.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

She delivered my last child and just her calm easy going manner helped to set the mood of the delivery and the staff!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

She was awesome during my both pregnancies. Very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I hope she delivers my baby! She's super helpful, kind, and compassionate. One of her secretaries is really rude though and doesn't smile at all. She makes me uncomfortable but the rest of the staff are awesome! And about the wait, I sometimes go in right away and other times I wait for an hour or so to see Wendy, but I don't mind the wait because she's truly a wonderful Doctor

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016