Ratings for Dr. Julie Luttinger

Dr. Luttinger is an excellent pediatrician. We were assigned to her at the hospital at my son's birth and liked her so much we decided to stay with her. I'm very happy with that decision. As previously stated, she is very patient and caring. I have found her to be very helful in managing through some of the challanges of motherhood/new baby. She has a young son, so I think this helps her relate easily.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

i also am a big fan of dr. luttinger. she always makes time to talk to me about my concerns over my children's health. i never feel like she rushes me in or out. she has a wonderful bedside manner, my children like her too which seems a rarity with pediatricians!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr. Luttinger is a phenomenal doctor and person. She spends as much time as you need with you and your child, is patient and kind and is non-judgmental. I am so happy that my child has such a genuine, attentive, smart doctor. All of the doctors at Global are fabulous, actually.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr. Julie Luttinger's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal