Ratings for Dr. Bernard Zinman

Have been with Dr. Zinman since 1990. Violeta has always kept me up to date with my appointments .

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr Zinman is by far the best endocrinologist i have had in my 20 years as a type 1 diabetic . Knowledgeable ,kind , caring and supportive he has taken a huge load off my shoulders. The staff goes way beyond the normal support and are also Knowledgeable ,kind , caring and supportive allowing me to feel confident in my management of my diabetes.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

A great doctor and a wise person, I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

I've been under Dr. Zinman's are for almost 30 years. Through his knowledge and expertise, he's motivated me to take more ownership over controlling my Diabetes over the years. I'm very fortunate to have been under his care over such a long period of time!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Dr. Zinman has taken care of me for the past 33 years since I'v been diagnosed with diabetes. His examinations are very thorough and detailed and he always explains the latest developments. It is a well known fact that Dr. Zinman is Canada's top diabetes specialist and is forefront in this country in diabetes research. Consider yourself fortunate and indeed priviledged to have such a high ranking and prominent doctor. You are seen directly at Mt. Sinai hospital on 60 Murray St. His secretary Violeta is meticulous and always helps you in arranging to see other doctors. Just think of this Dr. Zinman is probably one of the top diabetes experts in the world. You're at the absolute highest level of professionalism when you see Dr. Zinman. With all his super credentials he'll make you feel right at home and attend to all your needs. I would very, very, very highly recommend him if you would even be fortunate enough to get that opportunity to see him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Easy going and knowlegable doctor. Always helpful and will answer all questions. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

I am being treated by Dr. Zinman since 1991 and always have enjoyed the appointments as he is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor and is always looking to make patient lives more livable.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2007

Provides excellent care, great office staff and support staff

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Met Dr Zinman as part of a study. Always very helpful and knows his stuff. I have a very good endo but would move to Dr. Zinman in a heartbeat if I could.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Down to earth. Easy going individual. Front runner in his field. Specializes in Endocrinology and Metabolism. Relatively updated on his medical knowledge. Good bedside manners.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2007