Ratings for Dr. Jona D. Weiss

Dr. Weiss was recommended to us by a partner at my firm who has been sending his kids (now in college!) to her since they were infants. As a foreigner, I was initially hesitant, but Dr. Weiss proved to be the best doctor I could ever hope for! She is unbelievably knowledgeable about children's issues and illnesses in general, was familiar not only with the US health system but also many aspects and habits of European systems (like the UK, Holland and Brazil) and assisted us every time we needed guidance. She does give you undivided attention and seems to remember every issue your child had by heart! She gives you clear guidance and is able to come up with very fast solutions should your child have an issue. She calls you back the same day when she can't take your call or see your child if you call at the last minute and in case of an emergency she will see your child, even if it means staying later than usual at her office or during her lunch hours. Her office is warm and welcoming and her staff is super competent and very friendly. Dr. Weiss is caring, dedicated and professional and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatrician in Manhattan.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

The reason most people pay out of pocket is to have less of a wait time and to have your doctor give his/her undivided attention when you are at your visit. You pay out of pocket only to be treated like a patient who has insurance.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Best doctor ever!!! She is the most knowledgeable and most competent doctor I have ever met. I live in California now and still call her. She will spend 2 hours with you if necessary. She cares about each child and wants to know all about each child. I have never met a doctor that knows so much about illnesses and diseases that require specialist treatment. I wish we could see her now.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

the staff are very helpful and dr weiss is so wonderful. she has done so much for my daughter and takes as much time with each family as necessary. you can't find a more understanding doctor, than dr weiss.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

Dr. Jona D. Weiss's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1986)

Centene