Ratings for Dr. Brian Morris

very good doctor caring and knowledgable pleasant and spend good time with his patents

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Morris is warm and friendly. He is knowledgeable and caring as well. He has been very helpful in dealing with my issues. I also appreciate his efficient and kind secretary/receptionist, not to mention her good-looking twin sons. Perhaps you may have to wait a bit to see Dr. Morris, but then you realize hat he gives his patients the ime they need, which is what really counts.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr.Morris for many years. He is warm, caring, and empathetic. His diagnostic skills are amazing. I consider myself extremely fortunate to be the patient of such an excellent urologist. I sincerely hope Dr. Morris does not retire for a very long time. Prior to becoming a patient of Dr. Morris, I had consulted several well-known Montreal urologists, without getting a proper diagnosis and treatment for my condition. Dr. Morris has helped me tremendously. Thank-you.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I saw Dr Morris and had A cystoscope because I was passing blood. He found nothing but ordered a CT scan. He then closed his office due to medical reasons and left no secretary to ask questions about his return, another urologist to see, results, etc. I was lucky to quickly find another Urologist who repeated the Cystoscope and found a malignant tumour and scheduled me for surgery quickly. Three weeks after Dr. Morris closed his office the secretary called to say she would give me an appointment. This is an inexcusable way to run a medical practice- to say nothing of not seeing a tumour. Am waiting to see if he will even have the decency to call me.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

The worst, simply the worst Urologist in Montreal.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

He was my father s doctor. My father died shortly after Dr.Morris removed his kidney .This doctor monitered my father for over 20years for cysts kidney stones and various kidney infections but ceased to diagnose him.. My father s illness was eventually diognosed by his family doctor.He had renal cell carcinoma.. Dr. Morris treated my father.at the time a 75 year old immigrant with total disrespect . I had words with him after my fathers death about leaving the renal cavity in.He shouted at me. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He is rude and also incompetent.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I went to Dr. Morris for a vasectomy, which was done in his tiny procedure room. His office is busy, but he and his nursing staff are attentive and skilled. I recovered well, had one follow-up for a common side-effect; overall, the procedure was a success.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I went for a routine exam, but as my brother had dies of prostate cancer that was extremely aggressive, he did a biopsy on my enlarged prostate right away even though it was not in the size range for a dangerous one and my PSA was only about 3. But my brother's PSA went from 3 one year to over 80 the next and was already metastasized. That was 8 years ago and the follow up has been great. He is kind, calm, caring, and a top guy in the field.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Very good doctor, very serious about is work, if bads news come with some tests results, his office call you right a way to take speedy appointments at hospital for more tests ....

Submitted September 17, 2015

Have been seeing Dr. Morris for approximately 10 years. Mostly for routine examinations but for reoccuring bouts of prostatitis on several ocassions. Certainly there were a number of times where I had to wait a little longer than usual but this is not totally uncommon in Quebec when it comes to seeing specialists. I always received appropriate responses to my questions and always felt that Dr. Morris was extremely confident.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015