Ratings for Dr. Richard Bolduc

Been his patient for many years. He is the best. He literally has helped me change my life for the better.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr Bolduc anf his staff are always very professional extremely friendly. They always are willing to try and fit my family and myself in on the same day if required. Dr Bolduc and all the staff are GREAT pet lovers, which is wonderful. As everyone knows a friendly pet can be very therapeutic and make your day a lot better. We LOVE Dr Bolduc and his staff❤

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I’m a young woman in my early 30’s. Doctor Bolduc has by far been the greatest resource in my life. He’s always been willing to go above and beyond for me and my two children. He’s advocated for my medical needs. Been open and willing to listen when I was diagnosed with a very rare disease. He has sent me and my kids to specialists, medical testing and anything that is actually necessary. He is very honest with his patients and I wouldn’t want it any other way. When I needed to drop weight, it was hard to hear but it helped. When I needed medication last minute he stayed late to make sure I was seen. Doctor Bolduc is a one of a kind doctor and my go to for all my medical needs.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I must agree, Dr Bolduc needs to retire. The comments here that are positive come from patients who have been with Dr Bolduc for 30 + years, they have no idea about how current doctors operate. He will not refer to spealists and will not order expensive tests. His personal appearance is not the way a doctor should present himself, he looks sloppy. His office staff follow his lead, either tight jeans, tight sweaters, or they look like they just fell out of bed. not an ounce of professionalism anywhere to be found. And the wondering dog just tops the cake. The girls are constantly eating and gossiping with each other. All the people in this office should visit a real doctors office to see how it’s done. Wow, you need lots of change in that office. Shameful.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Bolduc for over 35 years and I am grateful for the outstanding medical attention I have received from him over the years. During a recent visit to another doctor for a debilitating groin issue I was told there was nothing that could be done for my condition. Thanks to Dr Bolduc, I am again pain free and able to pursue my active lifestyle.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

So, I'm going to start off here saying that I posted the rating on March 20, 2017. I am also going to say that I am not a confrontational person at all. My previous experience last week was so frustrating because I've been seeing Dr. Bolduc since I was probably 10 years old and Melissa, who I've found out was the staff member I was speaking to, is consistently a horrible person. Not just to me but to every patient that I've ever seen her have an encounter with while sitting in the waiting room. Today, March 30, 2017, I went in for an appointment with Dr. Bolduc. When I got there the girl at the front desk completely ignored the man and myself standing in front of her for probably a minute before she finally looked up and acknowledged us. That's fine. I was early for my appointment anyways cause I had been doing something else in the area. I sat down and got in fast, way before my booked appointment time. I was really happy because then I could head to work earlier and not miss as much. Dr. Bolduc and I had our appointment and at the end he brought up the previous rating I had given. So his staff are trolling this website, enough to know that I posted my rating on March 20th, "five minutes" after getting off the phone with Melissa. This is a PUBLIC FORUM. This is a place where patients go to rate THEIR medical doctor. This is so that they can let other patients and potential patients know about how this practice runs and whether or not they should go to this doctor. Like I stated before, I am not a confrontational person at all. When Dr. Bolduc asked me if I had written that review, I said no. I said no because it's none of his business. The point of this website, if the doctor's staff is reading, is to take into consideration what the people, YOUR PATIENTS, who are coming to you for medical care, are saying. Consider the fact that everyone here consistently says that the staff are horrible. Even if you can tell who wrote a review why don't you try being human beings and reading what the person is saying and treating them better instead of confronting them and making a situation extremely awkward. Dr. Bolduc, I will never be visiting your office again and will urge the family members of mine who still see you to consider switching as well. I've never seen a doctor be so unprofessional and I can't believe that you and Melissa thought it was a good idea to bring this up to me. You realize this is an anonymous website, correct? I hope this note goes in my chart too. I will be finding another doctor. Also, Dr. Bolduc, I think you should retire. Sometimes you're extremely nice to me and sometimes you're the grumpiest person I've ever come in contact with. I have come to you with problems where your solution is useless. I've struggled with an allergy to the sun since I was about 10 years old. I came to talk to you about it when I was 18 and you told me it's because I eat too much mango and tropical fruit. FYI, I've never eaten mango and to this day still cannot go out in the sun or I get a full body rash. Melissa, apparently you're Dr. Cody's daughter, maybe you should go find another job as your bedside manner and all around personality are seriously lacking. I've never been so angry in my entire life. I have worked for Dr.'s offices before. I personally, have looked up their names on ratemd and sometimes, yes you can tell who has written the review but NO YOU DON'T GO SHOW THE DOCTOR AND MAKE HIM MENTION IT TO THE PATIENT. Who do you guys think you are? Seriously...I continued to see you, Dr. Bolduc because when you were in a good mood you treated me so nicely and I could not ignore the convenience. You give me the meds I need, most of the time without question or hesitation but this is the last straw. I hope other patients and potential patients read this and BEWARE this is no longer a public and anonymous forum, the staff members (who apparently have no other word to do besides reading ratemd after getting off a phone call with a patient) are trolling this forum waiting to see if someone else says anything bad. Weirdos.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I find the staff here are completely rude. They don't care. Half the time you go in there they're turned around in their chairs chatting to one another and don't bother to turn around. I've googled Dr. Bolducs name because I was out and about but remembered I needed an appointment. I called the number that came up and it was the one for dr. Cody, not Dr. Bolduc. The girl who answered was totally rude, barely listened to me, and gave me so much sass. Dr. Bolduc is old, and sometimes is in a good mood and sometimes not which is weird when going to a doctor, why do I need to deal with your mood swings. Unfortunately my whole family goes to him and I've been going for so long that I don't switch. Maybe he'll retire soon.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Staff is to bust babysitting a dog than paying attention to patients Dr leaves my mother suffering bladder infections over the weekend multiple times as he does not call in rx very upset that I have to once again take her to the clinic to get help --- should have gone there to start

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I'm surprised reading some of the comments about him. I've been a patient of his for over 30 years. He was recommended by the head of Emergency at the Foothills at the time. I had a previous Doctor that was telling me to slow down in my physical activities in my twenties and I felt I needed a more proactive Doctor. I have not been disappointed. I was diagnosed with cancer in time because he suggested that I have additional testing for a lab result that was slightly elevated. I've remained cancer free for over ten years and will always be grateful for him catching it early. If you're looking for a "pill pusher", you should probably go to another doctor. I see him for checkups and those I have to book far ahead. Otherwise if I see him it's Usually due to injuries as I try to stay active. I have always gotten in on short notice in those cases. The rest of my family see him as well, and they also like him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Was referred over as my doctor retired, but this doctor is long in the tooth- quite elderly. For me it was better that I see someone more in touch with fitness and athletes. My perspective is that its cheap to run tests and catch things early than just let things crop up and deal with the issue then. It just wasn't a match- he is pretty old school, less preventative more reflexive- that's not the health care I want for myself or my family. antibiotic pusher. Staff is crabby, it's everything you have heard that is wrong with healthcare. I was better served in a walk in clinic, if that says anything.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015