You may also like

Rate Dr. John Hasell

Dr. John Hasell's Ratings

Called there and received an extremely rude person on the other end of the phone! Tried to inquire about recon. work and she basically told me they won't do my surgery. Didn't even ask me any questions or anything.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2886510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Hasell by a few friends of mine who had previously used him as their surgeon for a breast augmentation. They all had tremendously positive things to say about their experiences with Dr. Hasell. They were right. He was professional, courteous, and very informative during the consultation. As for the surgery, it went very well, and I am so pleased with the outcome. He did an outstanding job! I would highly recommend this surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Going in on June 19th for a augmentation and so far super excited !!!
I have called many times with questions and Peggy was always nice to me !!
We have even had a couple good laughs! Dr Hassell was great and look forward to my surgery !!! Will update on my results !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I have met many plastic surgeons and doctors since I am in health care my self and all of them have a very cocky and Kbow it all attitude ! Dr Hasell is amazing he is not at all like that he is very informative and very knowledgable and cares about his patients . I had a BA done just recently still recovering but I already love the size and the result . His receptionist Peggy was the best and very nice ! Answered all my questions and was very helpful ! I think the people that gave her a bad rating have their own issues with how they deal with people . I think that if you treat people with respect the respect is returned ! Anyways this was the best experience and I would recommend him to my family ! Thank you so much Dr. Hasell and Peggy !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Great Doctor! Rude receptionist!! She cut me off several times on a phone call then told me to call my GP - seemed to just want me off the phone quickly.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2749606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I had a BA in June 2014. My consult went good. The Dr was helpful. He's very confident in his practice and that made me feel very trusting. He recommended 350-375s. I ended up debating and calling Peggy to order 400s. I'm extremely glad I did. Surgery went great, and I had very minimal pain afterwards. I didn't even have to take the meds. Just a couple Advil every 4 hrs for a couple days kept my pain away. I was up and out of the house after one day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

I had rhinoplasty done by him several years ago, it completely altered my profile, nostrils uneven... Bulb like tip full of scar tissue and now I've seen corrective cosmetic surgeons and it's going to cost over$ 10,000 to fix his mistake he wouldn't rectify. I have had years of depression and remorse having people think I had an accident," oh my god, what happened to your nose??" because he left a big scar under the tip I have to look at everyday of my life. And the nostrils are so high with the inside if my nose now hanging out. It's a Frankenstein looking nose and I am regretting ever trusting him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2689554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I had my breasts done 1.5 years ago. Im a very small girl and dr. hassell decided to put 325cc in my left and 300cc in my right. I had also asked for a full D cup for the result. After my operation I never heard from them again until my follow up appt. He didn't listen to what I wanted at all, my breasts are now a full B cup and my right breast of 300cc's is very noticeably smaller. Each time I have gone in to get a consult done to fix them he can never give me a straight answer, he never answered my questions directly, which was very misleading.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2672812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Had Breast Augmetation done with Dr Hasell on 4 Nov he done an excellent job and went down today for check up and he was able to answer questions that I was concerned about I would recommend him to anybody and i would like to thank him and all his staff which were very helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Had carpel tunnel surgery, both hands in more pain then when I didn't have the surgery

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2555495].votes_count ]]