Ratings for Dr. John Hasell

My experience with Dr. Hasell, his reception, the staff at Chinook hospital and of course the results- could not have been better! He is by far one of - if not- the best plastic surgeon in Alberta. I felt instantly at ease from my first consult and within 1 week happily healed and progressively better as each week past. Post-surgery now 6 months and could not be happier !

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I have never been treated so welcoming and helped as much as Peggy or dr Hasell. Very pleasant and eases your mind. Every time I have called to asked questions even when I had my appt I have had nothing but awesome, kind and pleasant service by Peggy and dr Hasell. I am scheduled for August 9th for my surgery and I couldn't ask for a better cosmetic surgeons office.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I had a BA with Dr. Hasell some time ago and I could not be happier with the results. I had no problem with Peggy whatsoever, (she was actually very kind) but even if I had to deal with a rude staff member, I would to get the best end results. I'm going to have this body forever, I only want the best working on it and that is Dr. Hasell!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Very rude reception. Every time I have spoken to her on the phone or in person has been unpleasant.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

10 years, 3 procedures, numerous visits for consultation from Calgary, Outstanding experience in every way.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I totally disagree with anyone who says Peggy is ignorant she is extremely polite and every time I have called the office she has been nothing but pleasant. Maybe if you had a bad experience with her it was because your attitude was sour from the beginning and yes on Mondays she is busy and doesn't take calls in requards to random questions because she is busy and it is the day where all the consults take place. I just went in for my consult and the phone didn't stop ringing the entire time so maybe respect the fact that all she asks is for people to call in from Tuesday-Thursday and you then will get all your questions answered.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I have to agree rude receptionist and very forgetful as well...

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Just had my surgery done on the 15th of January and I was overly please by day 1. Peggy was awesome, I called to set up a appointment and she said I wouldn't be able to get me in until September. I couldn't do that as I am getting married in September, I said thank you but that won't work for me. She called me back 20 mins later and said she had a cancelation (yay) and got in right away. I went home talked to my fiancé and my boss the next day. I called back and booked at date for the surgery, which was in three months time. The very next day Peggy called me and she said that she had another cancelation and could get me in for the 15th of January, it was fast and didn't give me much time to prepare but I booked it. It is now day 5 PO and I am so pleased with how it all turned out. Ps. I don't know why you all have a hard time with Peggy she is amazing.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

So very dissapointed. Ive been so unhappy with my breasts for the past few years, they just keep heavier and heavier. Finally decided to do something about it and have spent the last year researching it. I have two girlfriends who have been to dr hasell in the last six months and told me i absolutely have to call and make an appointment. I probably need a reduction, lift and small implant to get things back where they belong. Ive been saving for months and have started to dial his number dozens of times (to say im nervouse is a n understatement). This morning i pulled the trigger and called, the lady who answered was super abrupt and wouldnt even give me the time of day. I said i wanted to book a consultation she said "what for" and as soon as i mentioned the word reduction she said "we dont do that....havnt for years" even though both my friends had that done by him this year and that was it. No suggestions of who to call or what step to take next. For something I was expecting to spend up to $10000 on i certainly thought there would be a little more professionalism. Now i feel like unless you call him wanting massive implants hes not interested in helping out. I think dr Hasell should seriously revise his website description of "peggy" because she is neither friendly nor helpful. She did, however, reduce me to tears which is quite a feat!!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Just called and made a consultation, the lady who answered had all the answers I needed and was quick and friendly, she was even able to give me answers that other offices have not been, as far as pricing and what to expect. I will definitely be booking with them! I'm not sure why there are so many negative reviews about her on here...just wanted to throw out a positive one after my positive experience.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015