Ratings for Dr. John Hasell

Dr. Hasell my chosen cosmetic sergeant for the last 10 years. Two facelifts and eyelid surgerie was performed by him. I find him absolutelly remarkable as a surgeon and as a person. I am truly greatfull for the beautiful outcome of my cosmetic trasformation.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Hasell. I had a bi-lateral, nipple sparing mastectomy with reconstruction. Dr. Hasell was there for me every step of the procedure and was very attentive afterwards. He addressed my concerns and was open to meeting with me in future for continued long term follow up. He did an amazing job on the reconstruction (I still find him to be a bit of a perfectionist...there is no good enough for him, only great!). I've gone in for one 'touch up' which is to be expected and Dr. Hasell remembered me, my 'case', my complications and is very careful with my additional medical needs. His staff are very polite and easy to work with.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I had a mini TT, (which included Diastasis Recti and hernia repair) 3 weeks ago, and I seriously could not be happier. I am so impressed with Dr. Hasell and his staff- I would highly recommend him to family and friends. His work is incredible, he is so knowledgeable and his pricing is extremely fair.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I had a rhinoplasty and revision completed by this Dr. I am now having to get another full surgery completed by another surgeon (one that specializes in complicated cases and revisions) and having to pay for surgery again. Very very costly mistake for me. I have a very uneven nose as a result of the initial operation and many other complications that need to be corrected. I've been living with this "crooked and uneven" nose for a few years now because the cost for another surgery to have everything corrected is close to $10,000. My self-esteem has never been so low. Always have a second opinion is the best advise I can provide. I'm sure Dr. Hasell is an amazing surgeon with other procedures, I'm just an unlucky one that has to go through this and pay the bill twice for mistakes that were made. I wish there were ways to recoup a portion of the funds paid for people that have to go through these unfortunate circumstances, especially when we place to much trust in these surgeons not knowing what the results will be.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Hassell is the best of the best. He is a perfectionist and my experience with him was nothing but positive! I had a mommy makeover 2 months ago and he did and AMAZING job! His staff is all so professional and kind, his prices are very reasonable and his work is phenomenal. I feel and look so much better thanks to Dr. Hassell and would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I've had a couple procedures done with Dr. Hasell, and I am so glad that he is right here in Lethbridge! He is always very conservative with his approach to cosmetics, and will not do anything too extreme. If you need to come back in for any reason, he will revise his work for FREE. This shows a lot to me with a cosmetic doctor, and he is very transparent when asking him questions. I also always got along with his previous receptionist, Peggy, but she did have more of an abrupt personality. His new receptionist is so warm and accommodating. FYI, I had rhinoplasty done with him. He does very good work. I needed a revision and he did it for free. Very easy recovery - no complications.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I had a few procedures done 5 years ago and I'm still very pleased. I just wanted to point out to others reading this that when you get any sort of argumentation done to your breasts you have to remember that breast tissue is very delicate and it takes almost a year for things to really settle down. I had a reduction and lift and at first they were hard and bigger than I wanted. But after that year went by they turned out great. I think my favourite part about my surgery was being coloured on with the black marker. Haha. Great dr and I've referred many people to him without anyone being disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I am 2 weeks out of a mini facelift as well as a upper eyelid blepharoplasty and I can't speak highly enough of my experience. Dr. Hasell had done two previous procedures for me, and I knew he was truly an artist, but honestly has exceeded my expectations this time. Dr. Hasell has given me my confidence back and I can't thank him or his wonderful team enough for taking such great care of me. And, as a side note, I have read many comments regarding the reception staff in his office and while I don't believe that should be how a choose a surgeon, I feel I should note: Peggy and all of the ladies were amazing. I have not one single complaint regarding my care. So thank you to Dr. Hasell and staff. This was such a wonderful experience and I'm very grateful for all you did.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I recently had a Breast Augmentation with Doctor Hasell, I'm very happy with how everything went my consultation was very short and sweet and to the point I trusted he knew what he was talking about and went with his suggestions. If you want someone who will sit and talk with you for an hour he is not the guy for you but I can tell you one thing he knows what he is doing and I couldn't be happier with my results. The day of surgery was great Dr Hasell made sure all my questions were answered and he was great at calming my nerves before I went into surgery. I would highly recommend his work and his staff are great also very helpful. If you are looking for someone to hold your hand and spend hours answering a million questions this is not the surgeon for you.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I am almost 3 months post surgery after having a breast aug and I have to say, I'm fairly disappointed. I drove 2 hours for a 15 min consult that was very brief. I've had 2 kids and a considerable amount of weight loss so he suggested a lift which I was on board with. I voiced my opinion on having the implants look subtle, suggesting a "C" cup. I tried on 400cc and 375cc and said I wouldn't want bigger than 375. I should have tried on 350cc and I kick myself for not doing so. I also wanted to make sure my areolas ended up symmetrical because I had one breast that was bigger than the other. I left the office feeling ready for surgery but he didn't exactly woo me over. At the hospital, I told him I was very nervous and again stressed the fact that I thought I might want to go smaller. He advised me that when in between two sizes, going slightly bigger yields a happier end result for the patient. Recovery was not as bad as I thought but the pain killers he gave me made me anxious and he wouldn't give me anything different. I wasn't asking for stronger - I just wanted something effective. Currently, my right areola is larger than my left and my bra size is, wait for it....DD. I had a 405cc and 375cc placed. I don't fit into any of my old shirts and have the same size breasts now as I did when I was 30 lbs heavier. When I went in for a post-op check I told him I was concerned about the size and he didn't address the issue, he basically said and did nothing to make me feel better. And I drove another 2 hours to have a 5 min appointment. I think I'd honestly spend the extra money and find a PS in Calgary that shows more compassion and concern for their patients.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017