Ratings for Dr. John Hasell

I am now one month post op after a facelift, neck lift and upper eyelid blepharoplasty and the results are outstanding. I look 20 years younger! I am still having some swelling but that is normal. Dr. Hassel is an excellent PS. He did a great job and I am very pleased. I have never heard of any Dr. who stops by your house the next morning of the surgery to check how you are doing. When I was released from the hospital the day of the surgery, Dr. Hassel’s nurse came to my house and stayed until 10pm checking all my incisions. She came back the next day to wash my hair. What a service! His receptionist, Peggy is wonderful and very efficient and always treated me with respect. She always had time for me and my questions. I would recommend Dr. Hassel 100%.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I called to inquire about a lift and reduction and Peggy was very rude. Couldn't even be bothered to answer my questions. I can't even rate the Dr as I turned away before I could even sk questions. Then Peggy just hung up on me. Thanks for helping

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

My experience with Dr. Hasell, his reception, the staff at Chinook hospital and of course the results- could not have been better! He is by far one of - if not- the best plastic surgeon in Alberta. I felt instantly at ease from my first consult and within 1 week happily healed and progressively better as each week past. Post-surgery now 6 months and could not be happier !

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I have never been treated so welcoming and helped as much as Peggy or dr Hasell. Very pleasant and eases your mind. Every time I have called to asked questions even when I had my appt I have had nothing but awesome, kind and pleasant service by Peggy and dr Hasell. I am scheduled for August 9th for my surgery and I couldn't ask for a better cosmetic surgeons office.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I had a BA with Dr. Hasell some time ago and I could not be happier with the results. I had no problem with Peggy whatsoever, (she was actually very kind) but even if I had to deal with a rude staff member, I would to get the best end results. I'm going to have this body forever, I only want the best working on it and that is Dr. Hasell!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Very rude reception. Every time I have spoken to her on the phone or in person has been unpleasant.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

10 years, 3 procedures, numerous visits for consultation from Calgary, Outstanding experience in every way.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I totally disagree with anyone who says Peggy is ignorant she is extremely polite and every time I have called the office she has been nothing but pleasant. Maybe if you had a bad experience with her it was because your attitude was sour from the beginning and yes on Mondays she is busy and doesn't take calls in requards to random questions because she is busy and it is the day where all the consults take place. I just went in for my consult and the phone didn't stop ringing the entire time so maybe respect the fact that all she asks is for people to call in from Tuesday-Thursday and you then will get all your questions answered.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I have to agree rude receptionist and very forgetful as well...

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Just had my surgery done on the 15th of January and I was overly please by day 1. Peggy was awesome, I called to set up a appointment and she said I wouldn't be able to get me in until September. I couldn't do that as I am getting married in September, I said thank you but that won't work for me. She called me back 20 mins later and said she had a cancelation (yay) and got in right away. I went home talked to my fiancé and my boss the next day. I called back and booked at date for the surgery, which was in three months time. The very next day Peggy called me and she said that she had another cancelation and could get me in for the 15th of January, it was fast and didn't give me much time to prepare but I booked it. It is now day 5 PO and I am so pleased with how it all turned out. Ps. I don't know why you all have a hard time with Peggy she is amazing.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016