You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John Hasell

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I totally disagree with anyone who says Peggy is ignorant she is extremely polite and every time I have called the office she has been nothing but pleasant. Maybe if you had a bad experience with her it was because your attitude was sour from the beginning and yes on Mondays she is busy and doesn't take calls in requards to random questions because she is busy and it is the day where all the consults take place. I just went in for my consult and the phone didn't stop ringing the entire time so maybe respect the fact that all she asks is for people to call in from Tuesday-Thursday and you then will get all your questions answered.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I have to agree rude receptionist and very forgetful as well...

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Just had my surgery done on the 15th of January and I was overly please by day 1. Peggy was awesome, I called to set up a appointment and she said I wouldn't be able to get me in until September. I couldn't do that as I am getting married in September, I said thank you but that won't work for me. She called me back 20 mins later and said she had a cancelation (yay) and got in right away. I went home talked to my fiancé and my boss the next day. I called back and booked at date for the surgery, which was in three months time. The very next day Peggy called me and she said that she had another cancelation and could get me in for the 15th of January, it was fast and didn't give me much time to prepare but I booked it. It is now day 5 PO and I am so pleased with how it all turned out. Ps. I don't know why you all have a hard time with Peggy she is amazing.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

So very dissapointed. Ive been so unhappy with my breasts for the past few years, they just keep heavier and heavier. Finally decided to do something about it and have spent the last year researching it. I have two girlfriends who have been to dr hasell in the last six months and told me i absolutely have to call and make an appointment. I probably need a reduction, lift and small implant to get things back where they belong. Ive been saving for months and have started to dial his number dozens of times (to say im nervouse is a n understatement). This morning i pulled the trigger and called, the lady who answered was super abrupt and wouldnt even give me the time of day. I said i wanted to book a consultation she said "what for" and as soon as i mentioned the word reduction she said "we dont do that....havnt for years" even though both my friends had that done by him this year and that was it. No suggestions of who to call or what step to take next. For something I was expecting to spend up to $10000 on i certainly thought there would be a little more professionalism. Now i feel like unless you call him wanting massive implants hes not interested in helping out. I think dr Hasell should seriously revise his website description of "peggy" because she is neither friendly nor helpful. She did, however, reduce me to tears which is quite a feat!!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Just called and made a consultation, the lady who answered had all the answers I needed and was quick and friendly, she was even able to give me answers that other offices have not been, as far as pricing and what to expect. I will definitely be booking with them! I'm not sure why there are so many negative reviews about her on here...just wanted to throw out a positive one after my positive experience.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

This is what you see posted on the website. I call BULL SH/T!! "Peggy is our friendly and knowledgeable front desk administrator. She has been with Dr. Hasell since the opening of his practice. Peggy’s concern and understanding of patients’ needs has made her a vital part of our surgical team. When you call to schedule your appointment with Dr. Hasell, Peggy will be the friendly voice that will greet you and help address any of your initial questions." I have no Idea personally if Dr. Hasell is a great surgeon, I've heard he is. I have a friend who had a procedure and is similar height an weight to me.... and was referred by her Dr. ( Medically needed surgery as mine would be.....Was covered by AHS too.) I called just for information and before I could asked the questions I wanted I was brushed of and pretty much told if your fat... tough!!! Really, What part of that is friendly or even remotely professional. I was then questioned as to Whom my friend was who had this surgery because "they don't do medically needed surgeries, nor do they even consult with patients who's bmi are over 32 and certainly they don't go through AHS insurance" so my friend is a Liar? and where does Peggys " concern and understanding of patients’ needs or the friendly voice that will greet you and help address any of your initial questions." come into play? because I was certainly treated like a piece of Sh!t! Some people are really struggling emotionally with medically needed surgery and takes a lot of nerve to even speak to some one about it and you are just shooting them even more into the ground. ......you are so RUDE and lack professionalism and that's disgusting! Dr. Hasell is getting a bad rep because of your behavior on the phone!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Called there and received an extremely rude person on the other end of the phone! Tried to inquire about recon. work and she basically told me they won't do my surgery. Didn't even ask me any questions or anything.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Hasell by a few friends of mine who had previously used him as their surgeon for a breast augmentation. They all had tremendously positive things to say about their experiences with Dr. Hasell. They were right. He was professional, courteous, and very informative during the consultation. As for the surgery, it went very well, and I am so pleased with the outcome. He did an outstanding job! I would highly recommend this surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. John Hasell's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Very rude reception. Every time I have spoken to her on the phone or in person has been unpleasant."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "10 years, 3 procedures, numerous visits for consultation from Calgary, Outstanding experience in every way."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I totally disagree with anyone who says Peggy is ignorant she is extremely polite and every time I have called the office she has been nothing but pleasant. May..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I have to agree rude receptionist and very forgetful as well..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Just had my surgery done on the 15th of January and I was overly please by day 1. Peggy was awesome, I called to set up a appointment and she said I wouldn't be..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "So very dissapointed. Ive been so unhappy with my breasts for the past few years, they just keep heavier and heavier. Finally decided to do something about it a..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just called and made a consultation, the lady who answered had all the answers I needed and was quick and friendly, she was even able to give me answers that o..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is what you see posted on the website. I call BULL SH/T!! "Peggy is our friendly and knowledgeable front desk administrator. She has been with Dr. Hase..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Called there and received an extremely rude person on the other end of the phone! Tried to inquire about recon. work and she basically told me they won't do my ..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Hasell by a few friends of mine who had previously used him as their surgeon for a breast augmentation. They all had tremendously positiv..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Going in on June 19th for a augmentation and so far super excited !!! I have called many times with questions and Peggy was always nice to me !! We have eve..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have met many plastic surgeons and doctors since I am in health care my self and all of them have a very cocky and Kbow it all attitude ! Dr Hasell is amazing..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor! Rude receptionist!! She cut me off several times on a phone call then told me to call my GP - seemed to just want me off the phone quickly."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a BA in June 2014. My consult went good. The Dr was helpful. He's very confident in his practice and that made me feel very trusting. He recommended 350-3..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I had rhinoplasty done by him several years ago, it completely altered my profile, nostrils uneven... Bulb like tip full of scar tissue and now I've seen correc..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breasts done 1.5 years ago. Im a very small girl and dr. hassell decided to put 325cc in my left and 300cc in my right. I had also asked for a full D c..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had Breast Augmetation done with Dr Hasell on 4 Nov he done an excellent job and went down today for check up and he was able to answer questions that I was con..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation there 2.5 years ago and one breast looks great and the other is higher. I don't live in Lethbridge so it's a hassel to get there ov..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Had carpel tunnel surgery, both hands in more pain then when I didn't have the surgery"

September 28, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a mini facelift in Feb. 2014, Dr. Hasell said he would also like to do my eyes so that the bottom of my face would match the top. I agreed, he said my sca..."

September 25, 2014