Ratings for Dr. Nicolas Bégin

Brief wait, his nurse was good, friendly yet professional. The Doctor himself, pleasant asked appropriate questions. Visit was brief, as the issue had resolved, he asked for Blood Done on site and suggested to visit again in a week for f/u.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I had Dr. Bégin recently and performed surgery on me (non pregnancy related) , unfortunately the results were inconclusive and I had to be referred to another surgeon. Thanks to Dr. Bégin I now have an answer and am on the right path for recovery. Dr. Bégin was very kind and knowledgeable and made me feel at ease before my surgery, which was the first one I ever had! I would be happy to have him again. Also his receptionist, Mélissa is amazing!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr.Begin was on call when I went in labour. Very professionnal and calm. Made us feel very relaxed while I was in labour. Although he was only there for 15 minutes, I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Had Dr. Begin and his team for the birth of my child 5 years ago. could not have asked for better. Helpful, punctual and knowledgeable. recently asked to be referred back for IUD insertion. Nothing has changed, great doctor and his nurse Julie is awesome as well! Thanks team :)

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr Begin à fait ma césarienne après une dizaine d'heures de travail. Bebe n'était malheureusement pas engagé comme il le fallait, entre autres... Je l'ai trouvé très professionnel et rassurant! En plus, je suis peut-être étrange, mais je voulais voir ce qui se passait pendant la césarienne... Son équipe et lui ont donc orienté la lampe chirurgicale pour que je puisse tout voir dans la réflexion... Même si je n'ai pas vécu l'accouchement que je croyais (par voie basse), mon expérience a été absolument impeccable, je ne pourrais vraiment pas être plus heureuse de comment mon accouchement s'est déroulé avec ce Dr et son équipe. Et en plus, ma cicatrice est parfaite, même pas deux semaines plus tard, la guérison est superbe, je ne serais pas surprise qu'elle soit quasi invisible quand ça sera complètement gueri!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

He did surgery on my wife 3 times and every time he was amazing ! We knew she had fertility issues went above and beyond to help us get pregnant but when it came time to decide for a hysterectomy he was very thorough and explained everything that could happen and after deciding to have the surgery she had complications and she was able to come to the office 30 minutes later he's very caring and has and always tried to make you smile even in times of sorrow highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Great OB/GYN. Had him for my second child and requested him for my third. Very knowledgeable and puts you at ease. I can see how some would have an issue with him, taking things he says a bit too seriously or the wrong way. I on the other hand, appreciated his humor through my delivery.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Completely rude. Made horrible awful comments during my birth. Example, while pushing I saw him reach for a scalpel. I asked what he was doing. He said "fine, I'll just let your daughter suffocate then". The cord was tightly around her neck, which I didn't know. I was just asking what he was going to cut! He made lots of other nasty remarks and I would avoid him if at all possible.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Begin was my OB for my first child. He was always extremely punctual for appointments. He's very caring and always had baby's safety as the number one priority. He was very thorough and we appreciated his humour as it always put us at ease. Although we were high risk, thanks to Dr. Begin's care, we gave birth to a healthy baby with no complications. We will definitely request Dr. Begin for all future pregnancies.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

awesome, makes you feel at ease. he was the on call doctor for my emergency c section. it went great!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014