Ratings for Dr. Christine E. Lee

I went in for my 6 month appointment. They brought me into examining room and said that Dr Lee would, "be right with me." I sat in there for 30 minutes and then overheard the staff inquiring about Dr Lee not being in the office. I walked out of the examine room and inquired as to why I was waiting for so long. Long-story-short; the Dr was not in the office and nobody bothered to say anything to me. Had I not inquired, I may have waited another 30 minutes. I promptly departed. Hello?? A patient is a CUSTOMER. I expected an apology or something, but instead, the staff acted as if I imposed on their gossip and conversation. RIDICULOUS!! Time to find a different "Eye Dr."

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

I am sure she is a good doctor but those of you who have to pay out of pocket like myself, this is not the place. The cost of eye exam for glasses is about $165 whereas Wal-mart vision center was $83.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. Lee's one of the best ophthalmologists I've had, she's professional (and her staff is, too).

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Excellent service by this doctor. She spent much time to explain my condition and treated with much care and kindness. I feel privileged to have her as my doctor. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. Lee is a wonderful person with much compassion. She helped me in a caring and unhurried manner, with answering all my questions. I had a bad cataract, then she performed surgeries, now I am seeing 20/20 with no glasses. Simply amazing.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Very personable, capable, and helpful. Takes care of all my family members.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

I have to disagree with all of this. She was able to catch some issues that my last eye doc did not catch or address. I think she's very knowledgable but not necessarily good at breaking that down into regular vocabulary for her clients.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2006

flag | Submitted January 18, 2005

Dr. Christine E. Lee's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1989)