Ratings for Dr. Nicholas W. Tarricone

My kids have been seeing Dr. Tarricone for the past 13 years. He has been excellent with them. He never rushes his examinations and takes the time to thoroughly address any concerns we might have. There has been a couple times where we had an emergency, and he waited at the office after hours to see my child. He calls my home to check on them. An excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Nick had been the one who informed me my child may be autistic. At first I considered him to be an idiot who didn't know what he was talking about. He referred me to a specialist at the children's hospital in Albany where it was confirmed. I have been going to Dr. Nick since, and he has been very patient and informative with the needs and issues we go through with my severely autistic son who is also completely nonverbal. He spends a substantial amount of time during our appts. to understand and assist with each health issue we encounter, and there is a lot of issues. Approx. once a month we end up at the dr.'s office and I have never felt like we're on an assembly belt like other offices I have been to. If you find yourself in a position with a child no one seems to understand, Dr. Nick is definitely the one you should try out.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

I found he has horrible bedside manner and was way off when diagnosing my son, said it was an innocent cough and it turned out to be bronchitus diagnosed by a differant physcian, I personally found dr nick didnt do his job and cuts you off when speaking explaining what is going on with your child, my son was very afraid of him and the way his demenor was around him. i will never go back to him

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

Both kids had Tarricone from 1st grade up to age 18. Fantastic doctor and great person. He seems to hurry through exams...but he is just THAT good. He is naturally gifted at knowing what his patients need. He loves what he does for a living.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

"Dr. Nick" is the best. He is knowledgeable and so great with kids. He listens to my concerns and reassures me that no concern is too little to mention. He spends time with us--he is very thorough yet efficient. He never makes me feel rushed. My daughter loves him!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Dr. Nicholas W. Tarricone's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1982)

Healthnet