Ratings for Dr. Robert Munn

Love Dr. Munn. Professional, Never rashes and really care about patience.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

Dr Munn is a good man he has been my neurologist since I was 8 and when no other doctor could figure out my epilepsy issues he was the one that finally put my parents worries to rest the day after I had gone to see him my seizures stoped he knows what he is doing and is very good at explaining things to his parents in ways that we can understand. He as done so much for me and my family I am 26 years old now and don’t know what we would of done without him! Thank you Dr. Munn

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

Dr. Munn is amazing, best Neurologist - connects so well with the children. He explains medical terminology, tests, procedures in a manner that children can understand and anticipate what will happen when completing various tests/medical procedures. In addition, is supportive of the overall well-being of the patient and amazing at working with the parents. Can't picture us handling everything without his advise, guidance and support!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Dr. Munn is hands down the best physician we have ever seen. We will be forever thankful to him.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr. Munn is the best Neurologist we have ever seen! He is also the most caring, empathetic and loving Doctor and has helped my 6-year old son and family through a very tough diagnosis of epilepsy. He is truly a gem and I am so grateful we found him and that he helps my son with all of the challenges we have faced over the last few years.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

My baby had been falsely diagnosed with epilepsy, and it was Dr. Munn who saw him and let us know that it wasn’t epilepsy at all, but a benign movement disorder which had nothing to do with his brain or central nervous system. It was quite literally the happiest day of my life. I owe Dr. Munn a lot and recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Not one negative review. The reception at most offices sets the stage for the experience and this office is no different. The ladies are kind, sensitive, supportive and adaptable, for all that comes there way, including: mishaps, tears, tantrums, but the pros these ladies are they handle it with ease and skill making everyone feel comfortable. God bless you ladies. Regarding Dr Munn, he is consistent in his delivery. Support, humanity and work ethic. He is professional and intelligent but most important he is a caring person who besides his brilliance makes it seem like you have gone for a personal visit rather then a medical one. I like how he remembers our personal details in addition to the medical issues. My children both adore him and the visits have nevertheless been rushed, he allows ample time to thoroughly discuss the issues and establish a game plan. How lucky I feel to have found a gem amongst a system so flawed with motivations. Never change Dr Munn.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

When he passes on, God will shake his hand. I have never met a physician being with more compassion, understanding, intelligence, humanity, and strength that Dr. Munn. He has been my brother's neurologist since he was an infant, and has provided the most comprehensive and encompassing care of any physician on his medical team. I'm so happy that he came into our lives.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr Munn is th best neurologist we have ever had ( and we have had many) Here is patient, kind and really cares about the children he is treating. Every visit we left feeling hopeful about our daughters situation. May God bless him!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Munn is so different from most doctors in our provincial medical system who a lot the patient a certain number of minutes and you better be done by then. It's always so clinical and you feel like a specimen not like a person. Not with Dr. Munn however. He was my son's doctor from 8 years until he aged out when he turned 22. Even now I feel like I could call him and he would be happy to talk to us. He connected with my son (who has difficulties behaviourly) in ways no other doctor ever could. He would talk with my son about his passion for paintball with seemingly no concern about the time that had elapsed. My son adores him. Every child gets that personalized attention. I don't know if I could have coped after my son's diagnosis without his support. Dr. Munn is a hero in my eyes.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017