Ratings for Dr. Robert Munn

My daughter has been going to Dr Munn for the last 13yrs. He is amazing!! He cares about his patients and their families. He understands the stress that the parents are under and does everything to help. When my daughter wanted to try going off her seizure meds, he backed her 100%. Anyone who needs to see a pediatric neurologist would be lucky to have him!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr Munn is an amazing human being. He makes time to hear your symptoms and takes time to answer questions and assuage any concerns you may have. Of all the specialists we have been to he is by far the best.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

2017 starts with great promise when you know your booked with Dr Handsome Munn. He is a sweet, brilliant doctor that instills confidence with his knowledge and peace with his heart.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Words can't express how much we love Dr. Munn. My son loves going to see him and gets excited when I tell him he is going to see Dr. Munn. I will forever be grateful for having him as my son's neurologist.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

An absolutely amazing human being. Best doctor my son has ever seen and a genuine likeable man. The only doctor Jake looks forward to seeing. I wish all doctors were as caring and helpful as this wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

You just want to bring him home for dinner. As everyone else already mentioned, a caring and incredible Doctor who values parent's gut feelings. He has done right by us and continues to amaze me with how far he will go to find out what is going on with our son. Won't sidestep potential worrisome diagnosis or potential outcomes, instead helps to arm us with knowledge and insight into how to take the necessary steps that will ensure everything possible be done for our son. He will call us on his weekend to check in and see how our son is. He literally does everything in his power to help our son, and to help his two terrified parents. So often it's the words he has said to me that keep me from the brink of going over the cliff of fear. If he should ever read this, I hope he can see just how remarkable he is - not just to my family, but to every family that he touches. And that he has truly made a difference and a huge impact in our lives. He's basically a rock star!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Superb Doctor!! Always helpful and understands the problem of kids and assures the parents in the most humane way possible. He is a very positive Doctor and treats my daughter well. We live visiting his clinic and look forward to his advice.. Always😀

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Excellent bedside manner. Does not pretend to Know it all and does his best work the problems, weighing in quality and quantity of life. Not a brain butcher or a cocktail drug pusher. operates to see what a baseline without meds, and then tries different meds to compare with a base line for our son Zachary. The best pediatric Neurologist Zachary had throughout his childhood. Have not met yet a better one yet in his adulthood life thus far.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Munn is a caring, sincere doctor with an empathetic attitude towards both my son who was recently diagnosed with epilepsy and us, his parents who are quite emotional, scared and only want the best for our lil guy. He is a very patient doctor who took the time to answer all our questions. He is extremely sensitive and fun to the children who has is heart in his profession and truly amazing with children!!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Best doctor I have ever met. He is kind, caring and amazing. He was absolutely meant to work with children!!!! Would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016