Ratings for Dr. Robert Munn

My baby had been falsely diagnosed with epilepsy, and it was Dr. Munn who saw him and let us know that it wasn’t epilepsy at all, but a benign movement disorder which had nothing to do with his brain or central nervous system. It was quite literally the happiest day of my life. I owe Dr. Munn a lot and recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Not one negative review. The reception at most offices sets the stage for the experience and this office is no different. The ladies are kind, sensitive, supportive and adaptable, for all that comes there way, including: mishaps, tears, tantrums, but the pros these ladies are they handle it with ease and skill making everyone feel comfortable. God bless you ladies. Regarding Dr Munn, he is consistent in his delivery. Support, humanity and work ethic. He is professional and intelligent but most important he is a caring person who besides his brilliance makes it seem like you have gone for a personal visit rather then a medical one. I like how he remembers our personal details in addition to the medical issues. My children both adore him and the visits have nevertheless been rushed, he allows ample time to thoroughly discuss the issues and establish a game plan. How lucky I feel to have found a gem amongst a system so flawed with motivations. Never change Dr Munn.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

When he passes on, God will shake his hand. I have never met a physician being with more compassion, understanding, intelligence, humanity, and strength that Dr. Munn. He has been my brother's neurologist since he was an infant, and has provided the most comprehensive and encompassing care of any physician on his medical team. I'm so happy that he came into our lives.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr Munn is th best neurologist we have ever had ( and we have had many) Here is patient, kind and really cares about the children he is treating. Every visit we left feeling hopeful about our daughters situation. May God bless him!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Munn is so different from most doctors in our provincial medical system who a lot the patient a certain number of minutes and you better be done by then. It's always so clinical and you feel like a specimen not like a person. Not with Dr. Munn however. He was my son's doctor from 8 years until he aged out when he turned 22. Even now I feel like I could call him and he would be happy to talk to us. He connected with my son (who has difficulties behaviourly) in ways no other doctor ever could. He would talk with my son about his passion for paintball with seemingly no concern about the time that had elapsed. My son adores him. Every child gets that personalized attention. I don't know if I could have coped after my son's diagnosis without his support. Dr. Munn is a hero in my eyes.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I wanted to be original in my review, but it has all been said so many times and in so many wonderful ways. We love Dr Munn. He is so kind in every word, smile, laugh, story and advice. Dr offices can be terrifying for children, but Dr Munn is a place of no judgement, answers and peace of mind for parents. Great doctor, wonderful person. May GOD bless you Dr Munn.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Amazing man, and he does so many wonderful things. He has been helping me with my epilepsy since I first was diagnosed and continues to help me.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

We haven't been patients very long, but the impact Dr Munn has had on our lives and our family, has been long lasting. He is a genuine and sweet character with an unsurpassed level of patient care. He is like one of the family! We all just absolutely adores him and my son idolizes him as his ideal role model. I AGREE!! My son hangs on Dr Munn's every word and suggestion. This has helped my son feel more empowered to expect and demand assistance when in a crisis situation, instead of living with despair. My favourite thing is knowing my son is no longer afraid to advocate for himself at school, thanks to Dr Munn's support and encouragement. Dr Munn has started to replace anxiety and fear with assertiveness. It is a long journey but an achievable one, with Dr Munn in our corner. In my son's words ... " even when no one at the school wants to listen and respond with the appropriate medical care, I'm no longer afraid to tell them they are wrong. I feel strong because Dr Munn is in my mind, my heart and my words. Dr Munn told me I'm right to need and expect help from teachers and so I'm not going to be afraid to ask for it, or point out they were wrong for denying it. I'm a kid and I deserve the care and respect from my school to keep me safe because Dr Munn says so!" Dr Munn is an incredible genius doctor, but an even better person and friend to all his patients :)

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

My daughter has been going to Dr Munn for the last 13yrs. He is amazing!! He cares about his patients and their families. He understands the stress that the parents are under and does everything to help. When my daughter wanted to try going off her seizure meds, he backed her 100%. Anyone who needs to see a pediatric neurologist would be lucky to have him!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr Munn is an amazing human being. He makes time to hear your symptoms and takes time to answer questions and assuage any concerns you may have. Of all the specialists we have been to he is by far the best.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017