Ratings for Dr. Robert Munn

I wanted to be original in my review, but it has all been said so many times and in so many wonderful ways. We love Dr Munn. He is so kind in every word, smile, laugh, story and advice. Dr offices can be terrifying for children, but Dr Munn is a place of no judgement, answers and peace of mind for parents. Great doctor, wonderful person. May GOD bless you Dr Munn.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Amazing man, and he does so many wonderful things. He has been helping me with my epilepsy since I first was diagnosed and continues to help me.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

We haven't been patients very long, but the impact Dr Munn has had on our lives and our family, has been long lasting. He is a genuine and sweet character with an unsurpassed level of patient care. He is like one of the family! We all just absolutely adores him and my son idolizes him as his ideal role model. I AGREE!! My son hangs on Dr Munn's every word and suggestion. This has helped my son feel more empowered to expect and demand assistance when in a crisis situation, instead of living with despair. My favourite thing is knowing my son is no longer afraid to advocate for himself at school, thanks to Dr Munn's support and encouragement. Dr Munn has started to replace anxiety and fear with assertiveness. It is a long journey but an achievable one, with Dr Munn in our corner. In my son's words ... " even when no one at the school wants to listen and respond with the appropriate medical care, I'm no longer afraid to tell them they are wrong. I feel strong because Dr Munn is in my mind, my heart and my words. Dr Munn told me I'm right to need and expect help from teachers and so I'm not going to be afraid to ask for it, or point out they were wrong for denying it. I'm a kid and I deserve the care and respect from my school to keep me safe because Dr Munn says so!" Dr Munn is an incredible genius doctor, but an even better person and friend to all his patients :)

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

My daughter has been going to Dr Munn for the last 13yrs. He is amazing!! He cares about his patients and their families. He understands the stress that the parents are under and does everything to help. When my daughter wanted to try going off her seizure meds, he backed her 100%. Anyone who needs to see a pediatric neurologist would be lucky to have him!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr Munn is an amazing human being. He makes time to hear your symptoms and takes time to answer questions and assuage any concerns you may have. Of all the specialists we have been to he is by far the best.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

2017 starts with great promise when you know your booked with Dr Handsome Munn. He is a sweet, brilliant doctor that instills confidence with his knowledge and peace with his heart.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Words can't express how much we love Dr. Munn. My son loves going to see him and gets excited when I tell him he is going to see Dr. Munn. I will forever be grateful for having him as my son's neurologist.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

An absolutely amazing human being. Best doctor my son has ever seen and a genuine likeable man. The only doctor Jake looks forward to seeing. I wish all doctors were as caring and helpful as this wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

You just want to bring him home for dinner. As everyone else already mentioned, a caring and incredible Doctor who values parent's gut feelings. He has done right by us and continues to amaze me with how far he will go to find out what is going on with our son. Won't sidestep potential worrisome diagnosis or potential outcomes, instead helps to arm us with knowledge and insight into how to take the necessary steps that will ensure everything possible be done for our son. He will call us on his weekend to check in and see how our son is. He literally does everything in his power to help our son, and to help his two terrified parents. So often it's the words he has said to me that keep me from the brink of going over the cliff of fear. If he should ever read this, I hope he can see just how remarkable he is - not just to my family, but to every family that he touches. And that he has truly made a difference and a huge impact in our lives. He's basically a rock star!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Superb Doctor!! Always helpful and understands the problem of kids and assures the parents in the most humane way possible. He is a very positive Doctor and treats my daughter well. We live visiting his clinic and look forward to his advice.. Always😀

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016