You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert Munn

He is an awesome Doctor and human being. He understands parents!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Dr Munn is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!! As I walked in with my daughter, he focused on her and made her feel so comfortable that she spoke with him as if she was speaking with her friends. i would definitely recommend him as 'ONE OF THE BEST'.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Munn is an incredible doctor who is knowledgable and has a way of making you look forward to your appointments. My son adores this doctor. He has given us so much hope about my sons prognosis.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

September 7, 2015-- A little slow in sharing this but here goes:) My daughter, Angela, was a patient of Dr. Robert Munn for many years. She was diagnosed at birth with severe spastic quadriplegia and severe cerebral palsy. She required 24 hour care, a feeding tube and was non-verbal. Dr. Munn's care of Angela for her seizures was extraordinary. Angela had appointments with many, many doctors over the course of her short lifetime (April 10, 1991 to February 21, 2014). However, I would rate Dr. Munn as #1 as he not only was Angela's neurologist but he also took the time to talk to me about how my life was unfolding and the daily stresses that I had to cope with. He was like a dear friend. I never felt rushed in his presence. He even asked to hold Angela in his arms once when we visited with him. When Angela passed over, Dr. Munn phoned me at home on a Sunday afternoon and we shared for about 20 minutes a very genuine and heart-felt conversation. I truly love this sensitive, compassionate man for his kindness, knowledge, understanding and especially his free spirit. You will be very fortunate to have him as a doctor for your child. May he forever be blessed. Angela's mom, Heidi Last

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

This man is truly a GOD sent. He is professional, knowledgeable, and has a wonderful cheerful disposition that immediately places the parents at ease, while entertaining the children with his funny and witty personality. My son (both my children actually) just absolutely adore him. They love going to see him, often forgetting all about the issues that surround our visits. I must admit, I rather enjoy the visits as well. It may take a while to get the appointments, but it is well worth it. In one visit with Dr Munn Gave us the answers we could not obtain for 7 years. His bed side manner is exceptional. He never rushes patients, tries to keep issues positive, is a great communicator, is very thorough, but more importantly, he's also very light hearted, and is incredible with the children. it is so nice to see children smiling in the doctor's office. Is he a wonderful doctor?! Absolutely,, but he's attractive as well. ;)

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

He has treated both of my children and he is truly the best neurologist.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

RECOMMENDED!!!! My son has been a patient of Dr. Munn"s now for a few years and my son adores him. He is worth the wait to see for the initial appointment. Our first appointment, my son connected with the doctor immediately and was saying how funny he is. My son always speaks highly of Dr Munn and every visit he tells his friends with excitement. Any questions or concerns have always been answered sufficiently and ive never been "rushed" out of his room. Great for children, but also reassuring for the parents. I am confident that Dr. Munn is the best choice, not just for my family but yours too.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. Munn is fantastic. My son saw him for a number of years due to seizures. He was extremely helpful, compassionate and funny. He always put my son at ease. Compared to the other neurologists I have experienced, he is far superior.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Robert Munn's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is an awesome Doctor and human being. He understands parents!"

February 10, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Munn is truly the best my son Nerell is seeing him from he was 3 yrs old and its always a pleasure to see how he welcomes us May God blessed and keep him "

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " "

October 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Munn is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!! As I walked in with my daughter, he focused on her and made her feel so comfortable that she spoke with him as if she was speak..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Munn is an incredible doctor who is knowledgable and has a way of making you look forward to your appointments. My son adores this doctor. He has given us s..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "September 7, 2015-- A little slow in sharing this but here goes:) My daughter, Angela, was a patient of Dr. Robert Munn for many years. She was diagnosed..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man is truly a GOD sent. He is professional, knowledgeable, and has a wonderful cheerful disposition that immediately places the parents at ease, while en..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has treated both of my children and he is truly the best neurologist."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "RECOMMENDED!!!! My son has been a patient of Dr. Munn"s now for a few years and my son adores him. He is worth the wait to see for the initial appointment. Our ..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Munn is fantastic. My son saw him for a number of years due to seizures. He was extremely helpful, compassionate and funny. He always put my son at ease...."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Worth the long wait to get in. His appts are thorough and not rushed. Great bedside manner."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son is 17 and has been seen him since he was 3. Best DR ever. My son loves him. HE also sees my 13 yr old. Dr Munn can make them smile even on the days th..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor ever!! My son has been seeing Dr. Munn for several years and always looks forward to his visits. Dr. Munns bedside manner is like no other doctor I'..."

October 3, 2014
  • City changed from "Toronto" to "North York"

June 30, 2012