Ratings for Dr. Frank Chi

Dr. Chi is an excellent doctor. He is friendly, helpful and very hardworking. We need more doctors like Dr. Chi!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Last doctor I would want to see. I nearly died giving birth to my child. He gave me an epidural then left the hospital. The freezing went to far up my body and I kept slipping in and out of consciousness. Had to have an emergency c-section.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Do your research. I had the the worst experience with this doctor because he did not do a standard ultrasound. He has marked me for life. I cannot stand the man. He complains and whines about how hard he works and about the medical system. If he cared, he would still be a GP.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

He delivered both our babies at Elliot Lake Hosptial. What a fantastic doctor with a great sense of humour! Wish the world had more Dr. Chi's. Awesome guy!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

I owe being a RPN to this man. 3 weeks before I was due to go off to school I had to go to the ER because of my tonsils were badly infected. so bad that he actually got some Med. Students to come and see them. And because of him I was scheduled for a Tonsillectomy at the age of 21, one week before I had to go off to college. On the average in Elliot Lake it takes about 6 weeks to get your first appointment with the only surgeon in town. I probably would of had to put my education on hold if it wasn't for him...Thanks Dr. Chi I will always remember u and thank god everyday for going beyond the call of duty for me...

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr. Chi saved my mother's life when she presented to ER with congestive heart failure. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

I owe my life to Dr.Chi,his knowledge,gentle manner was the best I have ever had. During a major crisis in my life,he was with me every step of the way,and when he didnt have all the skills required in his scope,he found medical aide suitable. I have since relocated and miss him terribly. Dr.Chi,you are the "best" and Thank-You!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Ignore the negative comments. I have seen tons of different doctors, I grew with Dr. Chi as my doctor. He delivered me. He is the most caring doctor I have ever met. I wish he was still a family doctor. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

I lived in Elliot Lake for many years and watched as Doctors came and went. When Dr. Chi met his wife she was going to school with my daughter.he is a wonderfull man and has been my family dr. for years. We were very blessed to have him in our community no matter what area he was in he gave 110%. way to go Doc. keep up the great work and you are a super dad and husband! Not many men have it all like you do!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

I had an appointment with Dr.Chi pre surgery.I told him that I was very nervous and suffered anxiety attacks.He told me not to worry about a thing because he would give me something to calm me down before I went in to operating room.He was so compassionate and true to his word.I couldn't have asked for a better Dr. Thank you for being so understanding .

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007