Ratings for Dr. V. Chan

Dr. Vincent Chan misdiagnosed my mother. Awful. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Amazing Doctor. I am lucky to have him. I gave away one of my kidney's to my wife and the Transplant Clinic said, when they saw the tests he ordered, "He really knows what he's doing".

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

DR Chan is our family doctor and we are so lucky to be in his care. He is very nice and good listener.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

dr. chan was my doctor for 20 years and he is to my opinion one of best doctors in ontario . i retired about 5 hours from ottawa got another doctor he forgot to sign off on one of my meds and the doctor was not available for personal reasons and the clinic would not help me and the pharmacy faxed dr. chan and the sameday sent them the code ,if he is not the best who is.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

well hello,DOCTEUR VINCENT CHAN what could i say because of some staff it is making him realy bad lately.he realy dont pay that mutch attention to your reports back from docters . i had to go for a scope in aug for CANCER ,but thank god it was not CANCER and he still has not called me for a follow up on it .if you need to get refills on meds that you get every month you need to go see him...lol if you cant make it to ottawa you need to suffer .i dont no if it is only the staff doing this but hey . he has bieng my family dr now for 12 years and now it looks like you need to pay for this and pay for that .he has changed big time and i would give anything right now to get a nother DR that how i fill ,not a good thing because he was a very good DOCTEUR .....ty oh p.s wand i went for my test in aug and called his office to see wath he said about my resolt i was told to suck it up ..lol from the staff member with i wont say name .thank you signed piss off patient

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Doc Chan's been my doctor for years ... I'd trust him with my life... literally. He's not only a very knowledgable doctor but a caring person that actually listens to your concerns without rushing you nor making you feel as if he has more important things to do. He has many times over earned my respect.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Chan has been my family doctor for many years. I was lucky to find him. He is always punctual (even when the appt is at the end of the day), he listens to your complaints and asks many questions. He makes you feel that he is focusing on your problem, and not trying to rush you out of his office.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

The ladies at the front desk are extremely rude. Dr. Chan rushes his patients and looks for quick fixes. He also tried to refer you to other doctors often.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Very helpful, attenitive and friendly doctor. Would recommend him anytime.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Chan is a really good Doctor. I have been a patient for 10 + years. He is a good listener and he answers any questions/concerns you may have. He is very respectfull.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009