Ratings for Dr. Victor Mak

It is obvious that Dr. Victor Mak is an excellent doctor and urologist, but I also found that it is his sincerity, empathy, ability to make me as a patient feel at ease, interest in me as his patient and "smartness" are what make him outstanding. Dr. Mak always has time to answer my questions in words that I can understand. He makes me feel confident that I am in good hands. May God bless Dr. Mak with good health and a long life so that he can continue to heal many others for many more years. Bless him for his dedication, selflessness and giving attitude. I am so grateful to be under his care. C-Z. W.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Mak is an exceptional doctor. He performed a successful surgery on me which saved my life and from which I have successfully recuperated. Even though he is so busy he took the time to listen to my and my wife's concerns. I never felt rushed out of the office by him. It was clear to my wife and I that he really cares. I found him to be punctual with regards to my appointments, but he was late one and a half hours one time. However, I learned he was doing emergency surgery to help a couple get pregnant as he is apparently one of a rare group of doctors skilled in pregnancy medicine so it was because he was caring for someone else who really needed his expertise and he was there for them. If you were to get a referral to see Dr. Mak, you should be thankful.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Thank you sr. Mak for cuting my problem. You helped me so much.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Victor Mak is absolutely a consummate professional who is knowledgeable, caring, and friendly. I simply lucked out when my family doctor referred me to Dr. Mak. I especially appreciated his bedside manner and empathy.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I got very good help from dr mak he is good doctor knows a lot

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

This urologist provided superior care for my problem. He listened to my concerns and was respectful and attentive. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr Mak is a real gentleman and scholar. I was very pleased with his comprehensive care.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Thought my situation was hopeless but mak really helped me. Thanks mak.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Great doctor surgeon who also saved my life. He is the best.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

This fantastic doc saved my life. I will forever be thankful to him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016