Ratings for Dr. Victor Mak

I think this doctor is very very good. Saw him twice. He was good and completely ex cellent.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Thank you Dr. Mak for kind and expert care of my elderly father and mother. You are a godsend for our family.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Excellent experience with Dr. Mak and his staff. He treats me as his patient with respect, gives me the time to ask questions and listens to my concerns. He is patient and explains things in a way I can understand.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

It was refreshing and nice to find a doctor who actually cares about me as a patient. Thank you for your knowledge and helpful advice and surgery for me Dr Mak. Forever grateful, J.W.S.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I can look forward to a better and longer life thanks to Dr. Mak. He is a miracle doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I am very grateful for the excellent cure surgery Dr. Victor Mac did on my prostrate. he is one of the best doctor I know.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Staff overall nice polite and helpful. Dr. Mak is responsive to my concerns pays attention and listens to my questions to arrive at correct diagnosis and right treatment.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

This doctor did sling bladder operations on me. Worked great. I no longer leak!!so happy!!thanks a million dr. Mak.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Agree with all the positive reviews on Dr. Mak. He is a really really great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

My family is filled with the utmost gratitude for Dr. Victor Mak for his care of my father who will see this Christmas and many more. R.K.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016