Ratings for Dr. Victor Mak

Dr. Mak is a caring doctor who first treated me 10 years ago. He takes the time to listen to you despite having a busy schedule. He treats his patients like his family showing respect, concern and willing to go the extra mile to get to the bottom of your issue.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Excellent in all categories. Truly an exceptional doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Dr. Mak made me feel that he genuinely was interested in my problem and in helping me get better. He showed empathy and professionalism. He told me that I would probably benefit from an operation but did not wish to rush into surgery. Anyway he put me on a medication which is working and helping me with my problem so hopefully I don't need to go through surgery for now. Bottom line, this doctor is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr. Mak is an awesome Doctor who really care able his patients.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Very good doctor. I liked his bedside manner. He is very good.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

My friend and neighbor highly recommended Dr. Victor Mack for my prostrate problem as he helped my neighbor a lot. Turns out this doctor also helped a lot of my other friends when we old guys got talking about our man problems. They also said a lot of good things about Mack. I convinced my family doctor to send me to see Dr. Mack. All I can say is this is a very good urologist. I'm better thanks to him. I now see him yearly and am doing well.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

I've had the good fortune of having a great family doctor who referred me to an equally great urologist, Dr. Victor Mak. He was and continues to be very much appreciated for his outstanding care of me.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

If not for Dr. Mak's brilliant surgery on me I wouldn't be here writing this. He saved my life and I'm grateful each and single day for what he did for me. He takes his time to come up with the right diagnosis.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Excellent staff and urologist. Excellent punctuality. Excellent knowledge. Excellent helpfulness of doctor and staff. Dr. Mak is excellent!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Good doctor who really cares. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016