Ratings for Dr. Victor Mak

Truly appreciate this doctor for his excellent care for my father who will surely live longer thanks to Dr. Victor Mak. With gratefulness to Dr. Mak and his staff, S. W., daughter of P.W.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Mak certainly has a very busy office, but I really appreciate that he takes the time required not only for me but also for all his patients who need the time. I have seen Dr. Mak for years now and I appreciate that he always takes the time to listen to my concerns and explain everything in detail in a language I can understand.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

This doc took my miserable kidney stones pain away with expedited surgery. He helped me a lot and I thought he really cared about me as a patient in extreme pain when I was in the emergency hospital room.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Excellent in all categories. He is one of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Professional, courteous, highly compassionate and skilled. Highly recommend this doctor to anyone in need of a urologist.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Mac is a highly recommended Dr. Mak has compassion, he explains everything in detail really cares about you he is exceptional at his work and he has a knowledge that is impeccable. I would highly recommend him to all my family and friends. Regards, Giovanni Triolo

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Fantastic Doctor really professional can talk to him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Great doctor had positive experience with him. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

It is obvious that Dr. Victor Mak is an excellent doctor and urologist, but I also found that it is his sincerity, empathy, ability to make me as a patient feel at ease, interest in me as his patient and "smartness" are what make him outstanding. Dr. Mak always has time to answer my questions in words that I can understand. He makes me feel confident that I am in good hands. May God bless Dr. Mak with good health and a long life so that he can continue to heal many others for many more years. Bless him for his dedication, selflessness and giving attitude. I am so grateful to be under his care. C-Z. W.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Mak is an exceptional doctor. He performed a successful surgery on me which saved my life and from which I have successfully recuperated. Even though he is so busy he took the time to listen to my and my wife's concerns. I never felt rushed out of the office by him. It was clear to my wife and I that he really cares. I found him to be punctual with regards to my appointments, but he was late one and a half hours one time. However, I learned he was doing emergency surgery to help a couple get pregnant as he is apparently one of a rare group of doctors skilled in pregnancy medicine so it was because he was caring for someone else who really needed his expertise and he was there for them. If you were to get a referral to see Dr. Mak, you should be thankful.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Thank you sr. Mak for cuting my problem. You helped me so much.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016