Ratings for Dr. Victor Mak

If I could give a zero rating I would. Aside from the Consistent issues with double booking triple booking and Zero respect for punctuality let alone the rudeness of his office staff— the DR himself is the reason we buried my brother in law.. patient care starts with being prompt and staying on top of health concerns and redirecting to another specialist when you don’t have the answers or need special testing that he can’t or won’t do. It’s too little to late when ur patient dies.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Dr. Mak is a great doctor. He helped me so much and in so many ways. Very decent man too.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2019

Had my consultation with Dr. Mak for my prostate waterworks problem. Found him very kind, informative and knowledgeable. He made me feel comfortable and did not pressure me into getting procedure or surgery, although I did book surgery with him and had a very successful outcome. Had a great experience so far. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

I have never met a more complete and thorough doctor in my life. He came into my first appointment completely prepared with all of my health history. His ability and willingness to listen to the my concern was exceptional. After my CAT scan, he spent a long time thoroughly explaining the results. All physicians should spend time with him to see how they should interact with patients. C.G., P.Eng.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

I was so stressed about my condition but after seeing dr. Victor Mak he was so good in helping and relieving my condition.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2019

I cannot put into words how grateful I am to Dr Victor Mak for his expert care of my condition. He is the best doctor I know.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Excellent doctor. I really like his bedside manner and work on me. I really like him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

Dr mak is helpfulness and knowledge he is good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2019

Nice doctor who really cares about his patients. I am very impressed with his care of me.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Dr Mak is an excellent urologist. His office secretary is also very good and pleasant.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019