Ratings for Dr. Victor Mak

Dr. Mak is a very good doctor. Certainly one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of having to deal with. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

When it comes to kidney stone surgery this doctor Mak is tops. He relieved my pain with painless surgery. He is top surgeon for sure in my book.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I have been Dr. Mak’s patient since 2010 and I am very grateful to him and his staff for the dedication and care they have provided me. Dr. Mak is very knowledgeable and detail-oriented. He takes his time to explain things to me in terms and works I can understand and looks at all the lab results during each visit. He does not push medications or surgeries. He advises things like nutrition, diet and exercise. He seems to really care for his patients and has a nice bed-side manner. I do appreciate deeply his kindness and his gentle manner. To me, he is a great physician. I am also thankful to his staff who accommodates and changes my visit appointments as my work involves traveling outside which I understand is a difficult task for them as I know sometimes their work is demanding. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I am so glad to have Dr. Mak as my urologist. He is wonderful and skilled and kind.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Five year check up cancer free thanks to dr. mak and his fantastic team.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Although Dr. Mack's office is usually very busy I found him and his helpers to be helpful and approachable and good listeners to my concerns and questions. The only thing is my operation did take a longer time to get booked because my condition was not cancer or anything threatening my life nevertheless I am grateful for the good results I got from the surgery he did on me.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Thank Dr. Mak for taking such good care of my father. He is much improved and his life quality is better after successful operation on his prostate.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Excellent 5 stars doctor in helpfulness and knowledge. Staff also very helpful too. I would highly recommend Dr. Mak as your doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Positive experience with this doctor. He was professional, knowledgeable, courteous. Bottom line is he was able to cure my problem in a big way. Gratefully, F.S.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Thank goodness for dr. Make fantastic surgeon who helped and cured me.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017