You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Victor Mak

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Dr. Mak favourable urology special doctor. He is famous for help many men have babies who can not on own. He expert got sperm from my husband and now we have a healthy baby after trying for much years. Mak is best now we have whole family we dream of.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Thank dr. Mak for all you did to help me Deeply appreciate you. M. L.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Amazing doctor. I am so fortunate to be under his care. He diagnosed my cancer early and was able to totally remove it before it spread anywhere else. 8 years cancer free now from my kidney cancer.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Dr. Mak is an outstanding, understanding, compassionate and caring doctor. He has always gone out of his way to help me and my family and find the correct diagnosis and treatment for my problems. I simply cannot say enough great things about Dr. Mak.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Very thankful dr. Mac for his expert surgery on me. Best Dr.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I also found Dr. Mak to be simply an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr. Mak is an amazing urologist. I wish all doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Victor Mak's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "No problem with this doctor. Thought he was really good and respectful towards my problem. "

May 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Attentive, empathetic, smart and helpful doc who goes that extra mile to bring health to his patients is how I and other patients find Dr. Mak. "

May 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mak favourable urology special doctor. He is famous for help many men have babies who can not on own. He expert got sperm from my husband and now we have a ..."

May 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank dr. Mak for all you did to help me Deeply appreciate you. M. L. "

May 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. I am so fortunate to be under his care. He diagnosed my cancer early and was able to totally remove it before it spread anywhere else. 8 years c..."

April 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mak is an outstanding, understanding, compassionate and caring doctor. He has always gone out of his way to help me and my family and find the correct diagn..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very thankful dr. Mac for his expert surgery on me. Best Dr."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I also found Dr. Mak to be simply an excellent doctor."

February 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mak is an amazing urologist. I wish all doctors were like him. "

February 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Accurate diagnosis successful surgery by dr Vic Mak I couldn't be happier with dr. Mak he literally saved my life. "

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mak is a nice polite doctor easy to talk to knowledge high and did perfect surgery on me I couldn't ask for a better doctor. "

February 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 40 year old male and i had to get a cystoscopy, I was pretty worried about all the pain involved in the process, especially all the stuff i read on the n..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Have been going to Dr. Mak for years and cannot recommend him highly enough! He's very knowledgeable and I trust him completely. He is calm, reassuring and tho..."

February 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mak is simply awesome. He came in the middle of the night to remove my kidney stone which completely took away my pain which was the most painful thing in t..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very positive experience with dr. mak. He's a very, very good and competent doctor. Thought he was nice too. "

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with urologist Dr. Victor Mak was very positive. I found him to be friendly and approachable. I felt like I can ask him anything without feeling e..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been cared for by Dr. Mak for 10 years+. He is knowledgeable, caring and IMHO the best doctor urologist out there. He diagnosed my illness that no other..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent staff, helpful doctor, excellent knowledge, punctual. Excellent experience with Dr. Victor Mak. I highly recommend him without reservation."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm extremely thankful to dr. Mak for finding and curing me of my life threatening cancer. He is trustworthy and overall great great doctor and human being. JK"

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "2015 was a miracle year for me thanks to the miraculous Dr. Mak who helped me back to good health again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr. Mak. B. L. "

January 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mak has been my urologist for about 10 years and I find him very kind, caring, intelligent and informative. He is excellent with my problems even the more tr..."

December 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor. I love this doctor. He is the best"

December 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly wonderful doctor and human being. Top surgeon too. "

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr mak made correct diagnosis to my not so straight forward infertility problem and because of the operation he did on me, my wife and I now have a beautiful he..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you're good then you're good and Dr. Mak is definitely a very good doctor and urologist. "

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Generally I had a good expected with dr. v. mak and his office helpers. I thought he was on time, thorough, and caring. He struck me as very smart and really kn..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words cannot do justice to the gratefulness I feel for all that dr. Victor mak has done for the super restoration of my urinary kidney health. He is the best ur..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doc saved my life. I'm cancer free because of his great work. "

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found dr mak to be more helpful and knowledgeable than most docs. "

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Genius doctor urologist. Good manners communications skills. The best doc a patient can ask for that's for sure. "

December 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. VICTOR MAK IS EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD IN HIS JOB. IS ALWAYS VERY POLITE AND CLEAR IN HIS DIAGNOSIS. I WOULD SAY HIS STAFF ARE SO PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL. ALW..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just saw this doc recently. Thought he was genuinely interested in solving my problem. Thoughts he was thorough and good. He found my problem with the correct d..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My father is recent immigrant with very serious urology problem. We are so lucky Dr. Mak is caring after him. My father has see an urologist back home and anot..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Victor Mak is an exceptional doctor, and his office (managed by Annie) is possibly the most efficiently run medical clinic I have ever had the pleasure of d..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. He's been my urologist for over 10 years. The best."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One in a billion doc. Saved my life. I highly recommend dr. Victor Mak as urologist. He was great from the start."

November 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic doctor who cured me. Simply the best. I highly recommend this doc."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would give Dr. Mak the award of the best doctor of the century. I was lucky to have Dr. Mak to perform my surgery.The secret to my awesome recovery is a do..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My heart is full with gratitude for the super care Dr. Mak give to my elderly father. I am positive that Dr. Mak treat plan for him was with high and deep thin..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nice polite respectful doctor who really listens to my concerns. Made correct diagnosis and was able to alleviate my pain and problem with perfect surgery."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff very good. Dr. Mak was punctual, helpful,and knowledge. great doc."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I first met Victor Mak md urologist I was not confident in him as he looked like teenager but was I wrong as I subsequently found him to have many experie..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words cannot express how much I appreciate the care I received and continue to receive from Dr. V. Mak. He is truly one of a kind doctor. I highly recommend him..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Looks like there is a filter to filter out all the negative comments on Dr. Victor Mak. Definitely, he has a lot to hide. My and many other patients' experien..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was diagnosed with a bladder cancer. Dr. Mak was aware of my health before I visited his office even. The surgery went superly and the outcome was better tha..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm so happy my doctor found Dr. Mak to be my doctor. He is professional know s his work and surgery he did help me lot. I owe him a lot for helping me. Best do..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mak is a fabulous doctor! I had problems with my bladder and was urinating a lot and could not hold my urine and wet myself. my doctor, referred me to Dr. M..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mak performed operation on me and I have been more than pleased with his knowledge, his kindness, and his skills. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone better..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I needed a scope camera test fr my blader mak was v. Good with the test. Didn't hurt as much as I thought and found my problem thank god was minor problem that ..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Waited half an hour to see him few weeks ago which is not bad compared to my GP's wait. Dr. Mak dealt with my concern in the most exceptional and respect ful wa..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Victor Mak is truly nice and very professional doctor. I highly recommend him!"

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great surgeon with the best bedside manner, and very caring. I had my kidney stone removed and mak explained everything to me so patiently in terms I can unders..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mak is an amazingly experienced professional and nice doctor. For me, there was no unanswered questions. He is courteous, nice and shows extreme care to his..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "PoitivE experience with mak great doc the best so happy with him. "

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am pleased to say My dad had two procedures with Dr. mak and he has made my dad and mom and me feel nothing but comfortable and answered all our questions wi..."

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good experience with Dr. Mak. I felt like I was in good hands with him."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mak did emergency surgery on me and saved my life. He is the best!!"

August 16, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "My rating is not based on actual experience with Dr. Mak, thus 3 stars for all except staff which I had to deal with. I had appointment to see Dr. Mak, but sinc..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Mak to be excellent doctor in that he cares not just about my physical condition but also my mental state and cares about me as a whole human being..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr mak is brain heart hands doctor. He is smart kind great surgeries skills. He saved my life with his brain heart and hands from God."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "No issues with this doc. On time, friendly. his surgery on me was not painful and improved my condition excellently. high regard for mak."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "attentive to my concerns and gave me proper diagnosis and treatment which helped me a great deal to road of recovery. he is good."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ecxellent best doctor urologist. So ;liucky he looked after me."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am lucky to have Dr. Mak as my urologist.He is sincere and very helpful. Even we speak different dialect (Persian) and need to communicate through English mos..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family doctor referred me to see Dr. Mak. Saw him once so far and I was very impressed with his care so far."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very pleased with this doctors work and surgery. "

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor Went out of his way to really help me Thanks. to him I'm able to travel in this summer. Great doc. "

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent urology specialist. The best imo. I thought he really knew his stuff and was up to date. Kind and compassionate too."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mak is good listener. He diagnosed my condition and gave me proper treatment without pushing drugs or surgery right away. He gave me advice on life style an..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good doctor. I highly recommend mak if u need a urologist. "

July 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Too bad I can only give Dr. Mak 5 stars because he is a 10 star doctor! Usually I'm not to fond of doctors but Mak is an exceptional doctor...really!"

July 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mak is a gifted doctor. He is always compassionate and listens the my problems without being judgemental. He is patient and kind and I never feel rushed. He..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My friend recommended me to see mak and I thought he was a superb doc. FLW"

July 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good experience with Dr. Mak and his secretary. On time, thorough.i received outstanding care from him. that's all. thanks a lot Dr. Mak."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff I thought was helpful and I found Dr. V mak was also help ful friendly and knew my diagnosis very good so he was able to treat my condition properly. Over..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best doctors ever in my view. Without Dr. Mac's skills and compassion I don't know if I would even be alive. His expertise and incredible surgery on ..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "His surgical assistants are great but his office staff at his clinic are terrible. Terrible attitude and if you ask a question or request an appointment they w..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mak savEd my life. I will always be grateful to this wonderful doctor. I always feel better after I've seen this amazing man."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Nothing to be impressed by. Horrible staff, and horrible punctuality. I'm sure there are better urologists in the area. "

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I very appreciating the concerning and caring from Mak doctor. I'm think mak is best best healer of kidney stone doctor."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words cannot describe my gratitude to Dr. Mak's amazing surgery on my husband. Thanks to Dr. Mak we now have a beautiful, healthy baby girl! Thank you Dr. Mak....."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mak deserves more than 5 stars. Fine bright nicest doctor."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very good experience with Dr. Mak and his secretarys. I thought this doctor was experienced and professional. I also thought his secretarys were nice an..."

June 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Astute sharp doctor. Dr. Mak recognized my medical problem was serious and wasted no time in rushing medical and CT tests for me including my surgery. Without a..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mak is the best top urologist he took away my pain completely and cured my sickness. He really is a great doc!"

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Mak is a very very very good urologist perfect in all aspects from knowing everything to being nice to perfect hand surgery skills. I'm so lucky he is my doctor..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Way above average in terms of any doctor and I've been to a lot of doctors. Dr. Mak is polite with excellent bed side manner and just a very gifted individual. ..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr mak was on time thorough took my concern with serious I very appreciated his expert and experience very good fine doctor and surgery expert. "

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm fortunate that my family doctor recommended Dr. Mak as my urologist. Frankly he saved my life by curing my cancer. I will forever be indebted to this amazin..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mak was excellent in his treatment of my prostate cancer. 8 years out i'm cancer free from my lethal deadly prostate cancer thanks to his expert surgery on ..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor IMHO...just great at what he does."

June 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "he was not confident on performing my prostate surgery. took a second opinion. he wanted the second surgen to attend surgery besides him, did not turn up, i sh..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I feel very lucky to have Dr. Mak as my doctor. He takes the time to listen and answer all my questions and concerns. He is up to date on the latest procedures ..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Mak to be a great listener and surgeon. I would highly recommend him as a doctor."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Doc Mak is nice but his receptionist is terrible, rude and irresponsible."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thought Dr. Mak was efficient caring thorough and really knew his stuff and up to date. I would highly recommend Dr. Mak as urologist.excellent surgery skill to..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Agree with the positive reviews that Mac is great urologist. I did wait 45 minutes to see him but his secretary explain Mac was helping critical patient so I fo..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mak was caring and compassionate. He took his time in addressing all my questions and concerns before and after my prostate surgery. I'm happy to say that t..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw this doctor today second time for follow up I thought he was attentive and outstanding gave me great medical advice after my successful emergency stone su..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I find Dr. Mak to be an extremely compassionate, knowledgeable and respectful doctor who takes his time with me and my family members. My elderly parents, one d..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks to Dr. Mak I just find out that my wife is pregnant confirmed by blood test by her doctor. Mak did surgery on me and thanks to him my wife and me can hav..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mack is compassionate and caring. he looked after my elderly father with dementia and took all his urine concerns seriously and gave him superb care. I wish ..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Macs surgery on me worked amazing I had hardly any pain and was back to work sooner than expected. Dr. Mak to me is the perfect doctor and is a really nic..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found mak and hiss staff to be tops. One of the best doctors ever. Mak is knowledgeable, patience and top skilled who gave me and my family greatest medicine ..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent urologist. Simply the best. I saw other urologists before who were okay. But Dr. Mak did the best job for my problem."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I received amazing care from urologist Dr. Mak. His surgery on me was a success. His office staff were also caring and understanding."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words cannot express how grateful I am to Dr. Victor Mak. Because of his expertise and the successful surgery he did on me, my wife is now pregnant. After seein..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Mak's listening, knowledge, helping, surgery skills the best of any doctor I've ever met and being in my late 70s I've seen a lot of doctors in my l..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mak was very helpful. He went out of his way to help my son get the urine care he needed. Forever grateful to doctor mak."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mak cured my terrible kidney cancer with the keyhole way with small cuts. Went home after 2 days with hardly any hurting or pain. 6 years later I'm cancer ..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr mak to be very knowledgeable and friendly. He didn't rush to push drugs or push surgery on me. He listened to my concerns and gave me great medical a..."

January 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very excellent urology specialist. dr. Victor mak did surgery on me quickly that relieved my pain and suffering completely. He even came in the middle of the ni..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable and helpful doctor. Gave me best prompt treatment. Many thanks dr. Mak. Agree he's great urology doktor."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "No isues with dr mak or his office secretary> would recommend him> great doctor>"

December 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm lucky to have dr. Mak as my urologist. He cured me of my bladder cancer and saved my life. Dr. Mak is the best and kindest doctor I have ever known."

December 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor and great office staff too. i've been a patient of dr. mak's for many years now.dr. mak takes my concerns seriously even when my GP thinks they..."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I went to see Dr. Mak after my husband was told by 2 other urologist specialists to give up having a baby as he was found to have no sperm on spe..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great urologist. looks after me and several of my family members with the best care and attention. highly skilled surgery skills. compassionate too and really c..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Visited Dr. Mak due to an overactive bladder condition. For the longest time, it was a condition I chose to ignore and deal with. But, it was only getting wor..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was patient of doctor Mak.He endoskoped my urina[optical camera invasing to urina channel] without any explanation .He didn't prepare me for rprocedure - very..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Over the years, I’ve been to Dr. Mak several times due to bladder problems. Dr. Mak has always been professional and compassionate. Moreover, he and his staff..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Mak to resolve reoccurring kidney stone issues. Of course, I was very nervous going into the surgery, as I never really had to go through sur..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mak seems to be kmowledgable, but his communication skills are terrible. He doesn't explain the procedures that he's doing or what's involved in recovery He..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Have no complaints with Dr. Mak’s care and skill as a urologist. Visited him several times and found both he and his staff to be professional and to have frien..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "As a urologist, Dr. Mak is professional, patient and based on my experience, truly respects patient privacy/confidentiality. Though I’m not the biggest fan of ..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor whom has compassion toward his patient and knowledge of the issue."

September 29, 2014