Ratings for Dr. Sam Galante

Awesome Doctor and staff. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Took his time to explain everything to me.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Love Dr. Galante! He is great! Direct and to the point, spends the time to get to know your child.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Excellent dr!!My boys loved him and always looked forward to his saying “hello,how goes things”

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

He is polite and helpful. Takes time to answer your questions and is extremely knowledgeable in special needs.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I do like Dr Galante. He takes the time to explain and wasn't bothered by my screaming baby. It is his staff that I do NOT like. When we were given our paperwork to get blood work for my son done the type of test "blood" wasn't click off and the lab refused to do a test because the sheet didn't say what the needed to do. The next day I called and she faxed me the same sheet missing the same information after I explained what happened. I called again and finally was able to get a correct form. I do not appreciate having to take multiple trips to the lab, especially with a baby. This last time we were advise we needed to do a pee test. My son left his appointment at 4:15 and didn't provide a sample until 6:45. The sheet of Dynallife clinics that the nurse provided so we would "know the hours of operation of different locations" said that Sherwood Park was opened until 21:00. I rushed there with my sick son, arrived at 19:20 to find out that it was closed at 19:00. I called the Dr. office and spoke to Dr. Galantes nurse and let her know the form was wrong and she should make a note for other people. She said "I can't change the form they will send us another one when it changed." I reminded her it already had and she said there was nothing that they can do. Its a piece of paper... use whiteout or a pen and make a note. Then photocopy?? Very disappointed with my experiences with his staff. I am going to give him/them one more try and then I will have to look for someone else who runs a better office. Thanks for reading.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

He has been our family pedi since my brothers and I were kids and has been our kids' pedi too. Such a great doctor and nothing negative to say.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr Galante was my pediatrician when I was young, I couldn't be more thankful to have him as my son's pediatrician! He has been there for me whenever I needed! He always takes the time to explain everything and to make sure I understand everything before we leave his office he follows with my sibs medical problems closely. I also like that if I feel something is off I can call and normally get in to see him that day or the next which means everything when you are a first time mom with a baby with complex medical issues

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Galante is a very helpful and caring Dr. Everytime we've had concerns, he always addressed them and took the time to educate me on his findings. I appreciate his thoroughness and caution with my son.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

So thankful to have him as my kids doctor he's always on point

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr Galante has been my daughter's pediatrician since her birth. He is quite knowledgeable and addresses our concerns in a professional manner. Though sometimes he has this habit of putting us down with regards to our knowledge. Like how others have mentioned below, he puts his finger inside my baby's mouth without washing, which is quite offsetting, but other than all that, he's a great doc. His nurse is very sweet too.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016