Dr. Peter Stutman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peter Stutman

Excellent results .....super natural looking teeth....Dr. Stutman is very precise......very little discomfort if any during the procedure. I get lots of compliments! It has changed the way I smile.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

I am most satisfied with the results obtained, after years of putting off having my teeth done I finally made an appointment with Dr Stutman. My fear of dentists were put to rest. . I am most satisfied with the results obtained, without any pain or discomfort. Dr Stutman’s knowledge, technique and attention as well as his staff are the best!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I had great dental work done with Dr Stutman & i am very pleased with the results! He did exactly what i wanted. Looks very natural . Hes very good at his profession & hes got great staff .

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

After my 10 year old denture broke, my dentist proceeded to design , produce and install a replacement. After 25 appointments over 13 months, appointments with several practitioners, including my own dentist, a periodontist, two laboratory technicians, the final product was installed. It didn't fit! The total project was a failure. So I realized that I had mandated the wrong person for the job. This project required the expertise of a prosthodontiste at the onset. In summary, I had proceeded to build a house without the counsel of an architect. So back to square one. I eventually found and asked Dr. Stutman to resuscitate this project. He accepted. In only two appointments, but after a lot of research, he was able to successfully modify the new prosthesis, via the installation of appropriate fittings/attachments. It now fits like a glove! I detected that he's a specialist in attachments, that hardware used in many prosthesis to assure a perfect fit. It's an art I suppose, once in which he excels. On the walls of his office, you will see "before and after" photographs of clients, often hockey players, with smashed-up gums and broken teeth. The results are just amazing. Dr. Stutman is obviously very good,......and very expensive. Quality usually comes at a rice. I also entirely agree with the other comments here regarding the staff. The staff is the finest one can hope to meet. A class in itself!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Peter Stutman is hands down the finest dentist that I have ever seen! His knowledge coupled with his relaxed manner has seen me overcome my total fear of dentist over the years. His entire staff is so professional and kind as well! I will NEVER find such a great dentist anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Un spécialiste très compétent, une équipe exceptionnelle et compréhensive, excellent support, et ce qui ajoute à une tâche parfois ingrate ( $$$ sous et douleur) un beau sens de l'humour. Un français chez lui qui s'améliore de plus en plus. Je suis avec lui depuis plus de 25 ans et j'anticipe le jour où il devra prendre sa retraite. La marche sera haute pour son remplaçant.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

He is an amazing dentist and an expert in his field. Best dentist I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

The best dentist I ever was treated by. Excellent clinics, excellent service.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

he is a very competent dentist however lacks much in chair side manner. I have a fear of dental procedures and it is a joke to him. I will never walk into his office again!!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Very good dentist, however the hygienist is really rough and caused me a lot of pain

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Dr. Peter Stutman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Multiple prosthetic dentistry presentations at local and international meetings.

• English
  • French

• Fellowship, International College of Dentists and the American College of Dentists