Ratings for Dr. Joseph Dipalma

Horrible service by Dr Dipalma. HORRIBLE!! Never again will I allow my health to be in his hands!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I have been coming to this location since 2001. Dr. DiPalma is by far the most knowledgeable. In many instances he has provided me with more accurate information than my cardiologist. I make adjustments to my daily schedule to accommodate the office schedule when I visit Dr. DiPalma. Because he takes the time to spend with his patients he is so sought after. I trust him because I know he cares.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

wait time 3 hours, when I did get to see him, I loved him, he's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. DR. AND NURSES MOST INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE I HAVE EVER RUN ACROSS. CAN'T RETURN CALLS, PRESRIPTIONS, AND YOUR OFFICE WAIT IS A JOKE. I'M 70 COULD HAVE DIED FROM OLD AGE WAITING FOR MY APPOINTMENT. LEFT WITHOUT SEE HIM. WE SHOULD ALL DO THIS. OUR TIME IS JUST AS VALUABLE.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

We had a 1:30 appointment, arrived at 1:15..waiting room filthy, every chair is urine stained. My husband was not called back to see the doctor until 2:50...we were then told the doctor would only see the patient, because my spouse does not hear or understand the doctors, I always go with him.. we left. If you go here pack a sack lunch, take water (there is non available) and a disposable pad.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr. Dipalma is a wonderful, caring, knowledgable physician. But he is overworked. You wait a long time to see him and it is difficult to get an appt. when needed. His staff is not friendly and you need to get the nurse's phone number to get through the red tape. I highly recommend him, if you can get by the inconvenience of seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Nice man and qualified physician. Office staff is a nightmare. Will not respond to common requests. Just ignore you. Has happened on several occaisions.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

My whole family goes to this Doctor. He is caring and easy to talk to. He has helped all of us during the years and we hope to stay with him. I would recommend him to anyone. He is very knowledgable and is quick to reccommend you to a specialist is need be. Wonderful Doctor, I have complete confidence in him along with the rest of the family.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Very nice man who offers helpful suggestions but is always rushed. Indicates that he has too much of a workload put upon him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

He is a wonderful physician. He cares, he talks to you, he helps you in any way he can. I would highly recommend Dr. DiPalma. I can honestly say I've never met a more caring physician.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2007

Dr. Joseph Dipalma's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1986)