Ratings for Dr. Edward D. Lewis

Dr. Lewis is the best! He seen my siblings and I, now he sees my children and my nieces and nephews. He is so smart and explains everything in a manner in which you can understand. I am so happy he is my kids pediatrician! I will be so sad when he retires, I hope it NEVER HAPPENS!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

I would highly recommend Dr. Lewis! He genuinely cares and takes the time to listen and know his patients and the parents! Very intuitive and knowledgeable. And I really like that you can chat with him through an app (PingMD) with any questions/concerns and send him pictures and he quickly responds.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

amazing as always. called this morning and got an appointment right away. Dr. Lewis friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Always great with my kids. We never feel rushed thru appts. The staff is always great, too.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

We have been patients of Dr. and Mrs. Lewis for 19 years. We recommend them to others with enthusiasm. Today's visit was for our five and three year olds. One of the things we most appreciate about the Lewises is the tone they set. Our son was immediately at ease, even though he knew he was getting two shots. Our daughter was harder to convince, but she ended the appointment whispering to me, "Dr. Lewis is kind." Our children left the appointment cheerful. I look forward to appointments at this office. The staff is friendly and ALWAYS instills confidence. Most importantly - our children have positive impressions of their health care providers.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Very knowledgeable, kind, and caring staff. I would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Everett's well child visit. Dr. Lewis went over all the concerns that I had, and offered suggestions. he had a nice conversation with Everett as well.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Best office in the area. love the small size and personal touched

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

We have been taking our 6 children to Dr. Lewis since 1983. He is bar none one of the finest doctors around. He listens to parents, and takes what they say seriously. Kids trust him and they know they can turn to him with ANY health question. He still treats my college age children. He and his staff are top notch!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Has been our family pediatrician for 30 years. Excellent, caring doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

Dr. Edward D. Lewis's Credentials

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642 (Grad. 1978)

Tufts