Ratings for Dr. Renee Blumenfeld

Dr. Blumenfeld is the best doctor in the TDOT! I've been a patient of hers since I was a teenager for over 20 years. I travel all the way from South Etobicoke to T hornhill for my various ailments. Definitly worth the drive.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Blumenfeld is the best doctor. She is knowledgeable, patient and caring.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I have been Dr Blumenfield's patient for over 20 years. I am so lucky to have her as my doctor. She is very caring and extremly intelligent. She can recall every conversation about my health. She is simply amazing. I am happy to have her any kid's doctor as well.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

She is the absolute best! I have been seeing Dr. Blumenfeld now for about 18+ years and by the first year i recommended my entire family to her... Son, mother, sisters, nieces etc.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

She has been my doctor for about 10 years now, the best doctor I've ever had. I commute to see her even though I moved, she is just that good. So compassionate, caring, never makes me feel rushed, always takes my concerns seriously and has great referrals. I don't know what I would do without her, very thankful to have found her.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I love Dr Renee Blumenfeld she is awesome! Very caring, friendly and takes the time to listen to her patients.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Blumenfeld since 1995. She exemplifies the compassion, caring and attentiveness that all family physicians should strive for. My children adore her and my wife considers her a confidant. She has provided advise on both a medical and social situations and has our complete trust.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I have been seeing Renee for over 20 years and can only say how lucky I am to have her as my family doctor. She is caring, patient, knowledgeable, cautious, and I could go on and on. She is exactly the model for an amazing doctor. I agree with the comments that so many others have made and I would never go to any other doctor!Renee, I cannot thank you enough for the care that you give your patients.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Blumenfeld is the kindest, sweetest woman. She is knowledgeable and always helpful. She is a calming presence and always takes the time to listen to my concerns, no matter how big or small. She is the best!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Blumenfeld is absolutely incredible and I couldn't say a bad thing about her. She is kind, listens carefully and gives thoughtful advice. I trek across the city to see her and will never switch doctors. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014