Ratings for Dr. Glen Worth

Great doctor. Have been a patient of his for 15+ years. The new office is a good change but the new girl, the old woman at the front desk, is awful. She speaks over Vanessa and is rude to patients. Other than that it's the same great office.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Would not want anyone else to take care of our family. He keeps diggin until he finds what's wrong. If he doesn't know , he sends you to the best there is. Very knowledgable and thorough

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Glen is very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. He always gives his concerns and diagnosis with the right amount of power, not to frighten you, but make sure you understand the importance of his conversation with you. You can always have a good laugh too.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Has been my doctor for 12yrs, helped me with all my flus, migraines, and other stuff. Nice guy. Heads up. do not fight him.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

I've had Dr worth as a Dr for 15 plus years have never before had an issue and would comment how grateful I was for his services....when he had a staff change and took Tracy Stewart Smith LPN as his clinic nurse the office has gone severely down hill......she has complained about having to change bandages as is her job after my mother's cancer surgery to the point she reduced my mother to tears....the secretary doesn't understand or believe that mental health issues are real and makes those suffering them feel belittled and liked a burden because she needs to schedule the appointment to the point I left the office last Monday mocked laughed at embarrassed and brought to tears...he allowed his LPN to walk through the door not great him but her FIRST words were to attack a patient over a conflict she hadn't been present for.....frankly if you are going to allow your staff to treat long standing patients that suffer on a daily basis so poorly you shouldn't work in the health field a complaint will be filed against both nurse and doctor with Thier respective boards

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

A really good Doctor in my opinion, I've been seeing him for over 2 years now

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Treated my husband in ER & his diagnosis was BANG on ty

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

DR Worth has been my family Dr for 10 yrs. He is the best Dr I've ever had! He doesn't rush me, asks questions about my condition and works with me to develop a wellness plan. 1 thing I really like is he doesn't just thrust pills at a problem!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I have been to Dr. Glen Worth several times in the past and each time the results were great, I would definitely recommend Dr. Glen Worth to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

seems nice sure but worst doctor in my opinion or maybe he just doesn't care about the elderly he was my grandfathers doctor, my grandfather had problems with his legs for awhile & would go see Dr.Worth about it but not a lot was being done about things so i started going in with my grandfather making sure my grandfather would be telling the doctor everything that was going on because my grandfather was very stubborn sometimes with things & didn't like to bother people, so from now on i would start going in the room with grandfather & make sure everything that was going on with my him was known to Dr. Worth, apparently he was just having a lot of fluid issues in his legs, so the doctor gave him fluid pills, suggested compression stockings & keeping his legs up, which for a little wasn't too bad, but his legs weren't really getting much better, one of his legs always seemed worse it was normally 2x the size of the other leg & every time we went to see Dr. Worth he normally said the same thing it was fluid issues, are you using the compression stockings etc, or he might send him for blood work & nothing, so it became to the point my grandfather would get cranky about going to the doctor cause he felt he didn't help or do anything for him & it was a waste of his time. His legs didn't get any better over the few years of seeing the doctor & everything he was doing, his left leg was getting worse & always seemed to be a lot bigger than the right one. One day he ended up in emergency his left leg was really swollen, apparently he had an infection, he was treated for that & released, wasn't long after that seeing Dr. Worth again my grandfather had end up showing the doctor a lump he had growing in his groin area, he wasn't sure what it was, my grandfather was referred to see a few doctors, there was suppose to be tests done to see if he had an infection, or if there was issues with his lymph nodes. My grandfather had scans & lots of blood work done, it took other doctors telling me the results of the tests, Dr. Worth ended up assuming my grandfather might have cancer, there was suppose to be a biopsy done but the surgeon didn't want to do it because of the age of my grandfather & the healing process, but we weren't aware of this it took me calling them a few times, calling Dr. Worth a few times for him to finally say something, he had told me i could come in & speak with him without my grandfather so me & my mother went in, he told us the biopsy wasn't going to be done, along with other things, mean while my grandfather had been waiting for a call for it to be done, had to find out from other doctors there were spots on his liver & such that Dr. Worth didn't feel like sharing as well moral of the story who really knows if it was cancer my grandfather had we were never really sure of it, the doctor never seemed sure of it at the time & if it was maybe Dr. Worth should have noticed a lot more than he did instead of brushing everything off all the time and acting like it was nothing before it got bad, my grandfather became very sick, other than a prescription for boost cause my grandfather no longer had an appetite, & tynole3 for pain, Dr. Worth was pretty much worthless, wasn't too long later my grandfather ended up with pneumonia in the hospital, Dr. Worth showed up had told me the cancer had spread all through his body & his organs were starting to fail, but only then he was finally sure so it seems my grandfather did have cancer, again probably knowing things he wasn't sharing & said it was best to make him comfortable as possible, later that night he was gone... so do i think Dr. Worth is a great doctor no, i'm not aware of how he is with younger people or kids, but for my grandfather time after time of being in there nothing being done & having to go after him for answers mean while my grandfather was just getting sicker i don't think was right, so no thanks to you is all i have to say, & good luck to anyone who has him for a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014