Ratings for Dr. Glen Worth

Dr worth and his staff are very much in tune with their patient’s needs.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Dr. Glen is a blessing. Very knowledgable and helpful. He has been our family physician for many years and no complaints yet about him or his original staff. Only downside is the new girl. Vanessa is always so sweet and a pleasure to talk to. Always willing to help and most always cheerful. The new secretary, Brenda, is awful. She is very unpleasant, always quick and nasty on the phone and in person she is very bitter. We often hear her belittling Vanessa as if she is the boss. We hear her being rude to others during phone conversations but then when patients she seems to know come in or call her demeanor completely changes. She definately needs a refresher course on common curtsy and hospitality.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

He is probably the best doctor that I know here in Sydney he will assist in any surgery and he cares about all this patience he doesn't rush you through like most doctors do he's not there for the almighty dollar he's there for his patients and I can verify that

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Great doctor. New sectretary is awful. Maybe she is angry and bitter because she can't retire. She is very rude to patients and just plain nasty on the phone. Vanessa and Tracey are a blessing to the office.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Great doc but not happy with the change. Thought with the collaborative practice he'd hire new staff that are more competent. Instead he gets an older woman who's nothing but rude to patients. I guess it's the price you pay to have a great doc now-a-days but both secretaries could use a course on common courtesy to patients.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

my husband and I have been patients of Dr. Worth's for approx. 12 yrs. No problems with him or his staff. Love the "home" sense of humor and have nothing but great things to say about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Very upset over the last few visits to the office. The secretary, Vanessa, has been rude and abrupt towards my wife and I on numerous occasions. Sitting in waiting area we hear her being rude to most and she speaks in a degrading way to seniors. I have been appalled at her behavior and question why they keep such an insensitive person working. The last time I called the office my wife was quite ill and Vanessa refused to give her an appointment demanding I take her to the emergency room. I tried to explain to her that Dr. Worth is well aware of my wife's heath condition and asked if she would check with him. She refused again. I ended up taking my wife directly to his office and spoke with Tracey, who was more than accommodating and had her seen within minutes. She even kindly apologized for the way we were treated. Dr. Worth is exceptional, Tracey is so kind. Only thing that could better improve that office would be replacing that horrid sectary, Vanessa.

Submitted February 26, 2018

Great doctor. Have been a patient of his for 15+ years. The new office is a good change but the new girl, the old woman at the front desk, is awful. She speaks over Vanessa and is rude to patients. Other than that it's the same great office.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Would not want anyone else to take care of our family. He keeps diggin until he finds what's wrong. If he doesn't know , he sends you to the best there is. Very knowledgable and thorough

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Glen is very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. He always gives his concerns and diagnosis with the right amount of power, not to frighten you, but make sure you understand the importance of his conversation with you. You can always have a good laugh too.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017