Ratings for Dr. Glen Worth

Great doc but not happy with the change. Thought with the collaborative practice he'd hire new staff that are more competent. Instead he gets an older woman who's nothing but rude to patients. I guess it's the price you pay to have a great doc now-a-days but both secretaries could use a course on common courtesy to patients.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

my husband and I have been patients of Dr. Worth's for approx. 12 yrs. No problems with him or his staff. Love the "home" sense of humor and have nothing but great things to say about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Very upset over the last few visits to the office. The secretary, Vanessa, has been rude and abrupt towards my wife and I on numerous occasions. Sitting in waiting area we hear her being rude to most and she speaks in a degrading way to seniors. I have been appalled at her behavior and question why they keep such an insensitive person working. The last time I called the office my wife was quite ill and Vanessa refused to give her an appointment demanding I take her to the emergency room. I tried to explain to her that Dr. Worth is well aware of my wife's heath condition and asked if she would check with him. She refused again. I ended up taking my wife directly to his office and spoke with Tracey, who was more than accommodating and had her seen within minutes. She even kindly apologized for the way we were treated. Dr. Worth is exceptional, Tracey is so kind. Only thing that could better improve that office would be replacing that horrid sectary, Vanessa.

Submitted February 26, 2018

Great doctor. Have been a patient of his for 15+ years. The new office is a good change but the new girl, the old woman at the front desk, is awful. She speaks over Vanessa and is rude to patients. Other than that it's the same great office.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Would not want anyone else to take care of our family. He keeps diggin until he finds what's wrong. If he doesn't know , he sends you to the best there is. Very knowledgable and thorough

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Glen is very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. He always gives his concerns and diagnosis with the right amount of power, not to frighten you, but make sure you understand the importance of his conversation with you. You can always have a good laugh too.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Has been my doctor for 12yrs, helped me with all my flus, migraines, and other stuff. Nice guy. Heads up. do not fight him.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

I've had Dr worth as a Dr for 15 plus years have never before had an issue and would comment how grateful I was for his services....when he had a staff change and took Tracy Stewart Smith LPN as his clinic nurse the office has gone severely down hill......she has complained about having to change bandages as is her job after my mother's cancer surgery to the point she reduced my mother to tears....the secretary doesn't understand or believe that mental health issues are real and makes those suffering them feel belittled and liked a burden because she needs to schedule the appointment to the point I left the office last Monday mocked laughed at embarrassed and brought to tears...he allowed his LPN to walk through the door not great him but her FIRST words were to attack a patient over a conflict she hadn't been present for.....frankly if you are going to allow your staff to treat long standing patients that suffer on a daily basis so poorly you shouldn't work in the health field a complaint will be filed against both nurse and doctor with Thier respective boards

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016