Ratings for Dr. Ila Sukhadia

Open door policy for sick kids is very appreciative. We go there with our two kids and she and her daughter diagnose a tumor. We would recommend her for anyone.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

I can not stand Dr. Sukhadia. When I was a child I was a patient of her husband so when I had my son I choose her. My son is now 2 and she has never once actually answered a question I ask her. She recently prescribed him a nebulizer because he has a cold and has been coughing. She would not tell me why he needed it, how often I should use it or even how to use the machine no matter how many times I asked her. I got home to find out she didn't even give me a script for the medication to use in the machine! Also my son has had a rash on his face since he was a few months old, each time I see her she tells me it is eczema, prescribes the same cream for him even though I tell her that it has never cleared it up in the past. She is a horrible doctor, she does not answer your questions. Before I even finish asking my question she starts saying yes, yes and talks about something else. I would advise going to another doctor. I am currently searching for a new one for my son.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Dr. Ila Sukhadia's Credentials

• Bj Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1970)

Oxford