Ratings for Dr. Henry Vlaar

Office staff are rude and time management is a problem. Can only book same day appointments and it's very difficult to get through by phone. Once you do finally get an appointment you still have to wait an hour to be seen. Doctor could have better bed side manner but the nurse practitioner is very good.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Trying to find a Doctor in the area - was told he is taking new patients. After reading these reviews it won't be this doctor that's for sure.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Excellent diagnostician who listens carefully and respectfully to patient concerns. Dr. Vlaar identified a rare brain condition in my hubby and referred him to an excellent neurologist.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Poor Diagnostician. If there is something seriously wrong with you, see another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I think doctors like Henry vlaar should have their license revoked. He acts like he god do what I say show up only when I say but if you ever see another doctor I'll drop you like a rock. Just something as simple as a cold requires strain and headache just to be told take cold medicine. I'm a firm believer what you put out comes back 10 fold and one day he will need something or someone and he will get what he gives.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I love the staff at Dr. Vlaar's office. They are so incredibly warm and friendly and go the extra mile to make me feel like family. I live pretty far from the clinic, and they have made every effort to help me out (evening driving me my own medical records to my work - absolutely amazing!) As for Dr. Vlaar, I find him so attentive and honest. I love doctors who are to the point. We have free health care so I do not take for granted the time he spends with his patients so waiting for me is no big deal. Thank you to everyone at this office. I can't wait to bring my new baby to see you!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I agree that the office staff are poor at best, and it is hard to get through to them without walking in first. However Dr. Vlaar is a good physician, and is supportive . He is also a patient doctor when it comes to hearing all the minor concerns someone has physically and emotionally.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Dr. Vlaar has been my doctor for over 20 years...however over the last couple of years his abilities to diagnose has been lacking. His office staff are rediculous. My daughter's white count was insanely low and no one called me until I called them. I removed my daughter from his care immediately.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Pretty good diagnostician. Bed side manner sometimes less than might be desirable. Away from the office far too often.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Can not believe that people really like this doctor. His office policies and staff are ridiculous. To have to call and call to get no answer or put off is horrendous. His staff really run the show and they are so frustrated hearing about how stupid the system there is that they are rude and ineffective at best and easily riled when the idiocy of their office is pointed out. Run away as far from this office as possible!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015