Ratings for Dr. Christopher Jackson

After seeing Dr. Jakson for over 10 years, I decided that I must see someone else. I never found him to be kind or compassionate. One visit in particular, I remember him saying to me, "you should be able to control and deal with this"...I am certain that he has never had to "control" or "deal with" post partum depression before...

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Kind and compassionate, has been very helpful with many problems

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

He is a very poor doctor. He does not believe in tests, only guesses about your problem.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

amazing and friendly. great with all my kids also. hope he never retires !

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Very dissatisfied with him as a medical doctor, he doesn't even do blood pressure checks on either of my parents who are both over 75 and they do not make habits of going to the doctor unless they have to. The last visit with my mom he told a personal call on cell phone about winter tires all the while talking to us about cancer options, terrible and unprofessional to say the least.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

not good not good not good not good at all ......................................................................

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

HINT FIND NEW DOCTOR : he does not listen, he is rude condescending makes u feel like your bothering him being there .I have had many many serious health concerned he has missed. In my opinion I would not trust him with my life I did almost lost it !!!!! makes u believe its all in your head or stress my god . he is supposed to be a doctor Not!!! even close in my opinion I would not let him treat my dog!!!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

He has a attitude of superiority and thinks he knows everything which he does not.He said there was nothing wrong with my son and boy was he wrong.I would not recommend hi to anyone not even my dog!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

Saw him in emerg 16 yrs ago. He looked at some test results (which turned out to be normal) and still went ahead and admitted me for treatment. This separated me from my newborn and I was treated with powerful drug that caused breastfeeding to be halted abruptly. It was all for nothing since I didn't have the disorder they thought I did. The trauma of separation from my 5 day old baby and the loss of the breastfeeding precipitated a year long depression and still haunts me. It he'd taken the time to think...he would have realized I didn't need to be admitted because the test proved I didn't have what they suspected. A sad mistake.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010