Ratings for Dr. Christopher Jackson

This disgraceful MD has been the GP to both my parents. My father was being treated by Dr. Jackson in the 1990s. He died at the age of 71 from, in my opinion, misdiagnosis & treatment. By the time Dad was rushed to emergency & admitted to hospital he passed away within a few days. My Mother, who is now in her late 80s, and of sound mind and body, is being treated totally unethically & unprofessionally by Dr. Jackson. A few years back, my mother was in early stages of CHF. Dr. C. Jackson, without performing tests, told her it was arthritis (in her back) and sent her home. She of course went into CHF and was rushed to RMH Emerg. where thankfully she was properly assessed and treated but now lives with reduced kidney function having to monitor fluid intake and is on many medications. Some years later. Mom was suffering from a severe degeneration of her hip and became wheelchair bound. Dr. C. Jackson said to her to go to a nursing home! With persistence of friends and family she saw a specialist who immediately identified the problem and my Mom received a new hip within a short period of time. Mom has a new lease on life walking and independent once again. My Mom was then afraid to return to Dr. Jackson. Imagine that you "could" get a new hip but your MD tells to just "go to a nursing home"! Since then Mom has only been seeing her cardiac specialist. Recently, Mom was advised by the cardiac specialist to go see Dr. Jackson as she had not had a full physical in quite some time and needed to have her BP monitored more frequently. Reluctantly, Mom made an appointment. Dr. Jackson saw her for less then 5 minutes. He indicated to my Mother that seeing the Cardiac specialist every 6 months was not necessary (too often) and He would not even renew an Rx that HE originally prescribed to her stating she should have the cardiac specialist Rx everything! This MD is a disgrace to the medical profession and should absolutely NOT be treating seniors let alone anyone else! I am sure if you are reading this Dr. Jackson you know full well the patient(s) to which I am referring. If not for my own medical background Mom would be DEAD or in a nursing home right now. I trusted your treatment at the time of my father's illnesses;something I now regret and it haunts me. If you have no patience & compassion left then stop practicing medicine!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

After seeing Dr. Jakson for over 10 years, I decided that I must see someone else. I never found him to be kind or compassionate. One visit in particular, I remember him saying to me, "you should be able to control and deal with this"...I am certain that he has never had to "control" or "deal with" post partum depression before...

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Kind and compassionate, has been very helpful with many problems

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

He is a very poor doctor. He does not believe in tests, only guesses about your problem.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

amazing and friendly. great with all my kids also. hope he never retires !

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Very dissatisfied with him as a medical doctor, he doesn't even do blood pressure checks on either of my parents who are both over 75 and they do not make habits of going to the doctor unless they have to. The last visit with my mom he told a personal call on cell phone about winter tires all the while talking to us about cancer options, terrible and unprofessional to say the least.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

not good not good not good not good at all ......................................................................

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

HINT FIND NEW DOCTOR : he does not listen, he is rude condescending makes u feel like your bothering him being there .I have had many many serious health concerned he has missed. In my opinion I would not trust him with my life I did almost lost it !!!!! makes u believe its all in your head or stress my god . he is supposed to be a doctor Not!!! even close in my opinion I would not let him treat my dog!!!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

He has a attitude of superiority and thinks he knows everything which he does not.He said there was nothing wrong with my son and boy was he wrong.I would not recommend hi to anyone not even my dog!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010