Ratings for Dr. Alan Faiers

Dr. Faiers was my doctor for about 15 years. An excellent 15 year experience. I have never had a doctor that would give me so much care as he had. When he gave notice months in advance to all his patients that he was retiring and everyone had to find a new doctor, I thought he was joking after all he wasn't a 100 years old yet! But because he did so much and had so many patients, he couldn't find a doctor that would take on such enormous job load. I still miss him even though I finally found a doctor, he will never measure up to Dr. Faiers. Dr. Faiers was and is one of a kind. I wish him and his wife many happy years of retirement. And I will never forget them!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr Faiers has retired having a heck of a time trying to get some blood work done anybody know who took over from him thanks

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr faiers is the best doctor I had him since I was 16 n never looked back he really knows his patients n cares I had my two children where delivered by him he made house calls n phone calls n e time of day or night if one of his patients needed him we came first he may of got a workout in between a child birth but he always made it to deliver mine where fast with pushing but 24 hours with delating but he was n is the best doctor it sucks now because none of these doctors seem to care about us n give u this med or that one n u don't feel normal I'm glad he is probably scuba diving with his wife but I'm glad he deserves it I wish I could have him back I would never stress again having him as my doctor rocked I rate him all the stars n thank u for always caring for us from your patience DS

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr Faiers was a great doctor and great to his staff. It is a shame that his is now retired. He will be missed. Enjoy retirement

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr.Faiers has been my family Dr. for 27 years. I started seeing him when I was just 15, he delivered my daughter, who is now 22 and he is her Dr. as well. His office is a bit to be desired, however being in a low income area he does get some "interesting" patients. He never judges them, he treats eveyone as eaquals no matter their status. I always get a same day appt. however it can be a long wait sometimes. I think it's because he really tries to give everyone all the time they need. As far as him being a pill pusher goes, that is ridiculous, every perscription he ever wrote me was done with care and education. One time I asked for Tylenol 3 for pain and he said no, advil would work fine, and it did. Doesn't sound like a pill pusher to me. He works tirelessly 6 days a week and stays late to finish all his appts. I'm sure his family must miss him..He's a great Dr, one myself and daughter will continue to see until sadly (for us) he decides to finnaly take a break and retire..

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr Faiers is very kind and knowledgeable I appriecated his avaailabilty. staff has always been most helpful. Dr. goes the extra for his patients and I really like that about him. He is the best Doctor I have ever had and I trust him with my family and myself.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

I've known Dr Faiers for over 10 years, although I've moved away from the area I returned to him to oversee the delivery of my two kids. This day and age where newer doctors take every opportunity to charge you for little things. A doctor in my area wanted to charge a $300 fee in the event he had to deliver a baby after hours. Dr Faiers delivered my first child at 3am, stayed with me until 5am and went to his office for his other patients that same morning, there's no fees there. He is 110% dedicated to his patients, does not judge people from any walks of live and will not take crap from snotty too gooders. Dr Faiers is truely old school, a time when health meant more than $. He is the last of his kind and will be greatly missed when he retires.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

He is my family doctor and as far as I am concerned the best doctor in the world@ seriously no in and out with him. He explaines everything to you on your level, has a sense of humour, is down to earth and a really great guy. I trust him completely with my health and cant say enough about how great he is!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

How he does it I have no idea, he's a great DR the clients he has to deal with man talk about entertainment forget the movies go to the waitting room theres a couple stories there. (ALWAYS) The man has taken care of whole family covering about 3 generations never a problem home visit for the truly needy. I hope his vacations reflect how hard he works the pink bunny has nothing on this guy, one thing for sure he doesnt judge anyone look at the waitting room. They might hate the wait sometimes, but they never leave When you do get in the room the phones going in one ear one hands going on paper work, and you still have his total attention. Straight shooter when its needed most huge kind heart. Just wish he could start trainng someone to attempt to fill the gap, wait better get 3 people. He will retire someday and he will be very well missed. Truly closest thing to the real old time doctor and if he doesnt train the next generation those in next generation will be truly missing something

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Two Healthy Thumbs up!...I would definately recommend Dr.Faires,if I knew someone was looking for a family DR.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010