Ratings for Dr. C.H. Chan

Dr. Chan didn't even bother testing me before prescribing me for a UTI. He's very fast, and can make my family feel he simply doesn't have time for us.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr Chan has given up all hospital work. When I need admission to the hospital, I end up with a different Dr every time. I will have to find a new family Dr.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I am very impressed and grateful with the care provided over the years by Dr Chan.He has been there with my family for over 20 years.He is caring ,straight shooter and try to always help.Some people may not like to hear the truth as he does not hide behind sugar coatings. He is understanding,caring,.Thanks Dr Chan

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

It seems that Chan is not interested in helping you. Just getting as many customers through the door. He was my doctor growing up so as I got older. I had never had a proper physical done and my wife wanted me to get one. I went in and asked for one. He said how do you feel. I said I feel fine. His response was " well i guess your healthy. No blood test or nothing. I went in with a sore shoulder. He did not look at it and just wrote a prescription and told me to get a new job. I'm a mechanic.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Chan is great I go to him for my class 1 medical and regular check ups, he always comments on my weight issues that I need to do something about it, Always punctual and professional and will laugh at my dumb comments, Any way good job Doc

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I have only seen him once, but I had a good experience. I am overweight and he mentioned nothing about it (maybe because I did first?). He gave me the prescription I needed for my thyroid that I hadn't got since I moved to Lloydminster. I asked for a req to get my thyroid levels checked like I'm supposed to every 3 months and he gave me that and more just to check up on everything else since I hadn't had that done in a while either. He was right on time, very knowledgeable, funny, and made me feel very comfortable. I will definitely be going back to him in the future.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Great to see in the office, and even better in the hospital. He makes you feel like you are important to him and takes time to listen to you

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr. Chan has been our family physician for as about seven years. He is so kind and caring, and always takes the time to listen. He is very knowledgeable, and is not afraid to order tests or refer to specialists if needed. I feel blessed to have found such a wonderful family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr Chan is not a very good doctor. All he does is hand out drugs. I dont think he ever once in few years checked pulse or blood pressure. Had one issue sent me out for labwork came back negative so pretty much gave up on that issue and prescribed medication that shoudnt of been given to me because of another medical issue i have. I am going to try and find another doctor. I just dont trust him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

I actually loved Dr Chan's staff but one staff member left and was replaced, and I find nothing wrong with the new girl but I looked forward to seeing the replaced lady. And Dr Chan is punctual half the time so I think an average score is fair. He was on time for my Dr Visits in the hospital. He is A good Doctor and I have rarely found cause to complain.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011